Freddy

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ask support they will send you a PayPal link

For sure they will do that?had problems in past  trying to pay with card and not an single time they give me other payment method or suggest even..they just sayed..we don't take charge of payments please contact the other company(that takes the payments).

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hope you and others get others houses but from better managers,with Jeka nothing to do,the residents,guests will continue at easy.

I don’t care anymore about these and future houses.. For now I will take a long pause with VH...

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Well, we ended up holding off. Watched our show and went to bed. Will be leaving for the trip in a couple of hours. I'm about to bust out of my skin. ❤️

Haha, same thing happened again, i missed your post!  Well I'm pretty sure you busted out of your skin by now, and busted all over if you know what i mean! Have a great time!

And he also closed the fist in the bathroom! This same scum heterosexual in any way did not want to give a play with his member. neither in a mask nor naturally without a mask. Who knows Russian, and such even here on the forum is I know. Confirm that we were waiting for the girl. She allegedly could not come. If he had gone, there would never have been an opportunity to give him more. Because he's heterosexual. He had a small member. You did not miss much. But if you think that I should get out of this! I'll leave. Look at Chad and Todd and on the hetero pad. I do not depend on this project! And go away at any time. Would I like you to see that? Highly! But it did not work out. If there is a difference wherever it is done at home or on the street, then you are right then. I have to go!

5 hours ago, Freddy_de said:

And he also closed the fist in the bathroom! This same scum heterosexual in any way did not want to give a play with his member. neither in a mask nor naturally without a mask. Who knows Russian, and such even here on the forum is I know. Confirm that we were waiting for the girl. She allegedly could not come. If he had gone, there would never have been an opportunity to give him more. Because he's heterosexual. He had a small member. You did not miss much. But if you think that I should get out of this! I'll leave. Look at Chad and Todd and on the hetero pad. I do not depend on this project! And go away at any time. Would I like you to see that? Highly! But it did not work out. If there is a difference wherever it is done at home or on the street, then you are right then. I have to go!

I don't want you to leave. I like you and for me this is the only gay apartment on VHTV because I don't watch Chad & Todd. All we ask is don't hide from us. If a guy comes over and he doesn't want to be on camera or wear a mask, then why don't you suggest to him that you and him go elsewhere out of the apartment, I would understand that and would not hold that against you. When we see hiding it just makes us feel cheated. I know you must feel frustrated at all these guys coming over and seeing the cameras and leaving. It must be hard, and if you wanted to leave because of this I would understand your decision, you have needs and if the cameras are stopping this, then I would definitely understand.

I really appreciate the effort you go through to get guys into the apartment, please don't think I don't.

• Upvote 1

Il y a 8 heures, Freddy_de a dit :

I don't want you to go but any naked showers that seem to be happening are coming from the guests and they are covering the cams so we get to see nothing. And so we get upset because that all that we would have gotten but it was taken from us because they covered the cams. Perhaps if no lights are on the cams you could tell them the cams aren't working or you could try swapping some cams to make it look like if some cams have no lights that they are turned off and you could tell them that you turned them off when in fact you didn't. This is one idea for the bathroom cam.

43 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I don't want you to go but any naked showers that seem to be happening are coming from the guests and they are covering the cams so we get to see nothing. And so we get upset because that all that we would have gotten but it was taken from us because they covered the cams. Perhaps if no lights are on the cams you could tell them the cams aren't working or you could try swapping some cams to make it look like if some cams have no lights that they are turned off and you could tell them that you turned them off when in fact you didn't. This is one idea for the bathroom cam.

lol I think that would be treading on thin ice, I'm no lawyer but surely if a guy discovered pictures on the internet when he thought the cams were off, then he probably could sue VHTV or Freddy.

10 hours ago, Freddy_de said:

We don't want you to go, we enjoy you and this apartment. We just get frustrated when guests cover the cam and having sex in an area hidden from camera is not exactly our favorite thing lol.  I understand that some guests are uncomfortable but it can be such a tease to know sex is going on in an apartment but it is hidden from our view  (especially since most of the sex we see here is in full view for us to enjoy)