Freddy

They should not have launched this apartment until both guys were ready to move in.

Freddy said to cam that he has invited Jeson to join him tomorrow. Maybe it was just his not very good English, but surely he didn't need to invite someone to join him that was already supposed to be living there. I do wonder if the Jeson that arrives tomorrow is the same guy they planned from the start or did he back out and they have had to find another Jeson to take his place.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, stanley said:

They should not have launched this apartment until both guys were ready to move in.

Freddy said to cam that he has invited Jeson to join him tomorrow. Maybe it was just his not very good English, but surely he didn't need to invite someone to join him that was already supposed to be living there. I do wonder if the Jeson that arrives tomorrow is the same guy they planned from the start or did he back out and they have had to find another Jeson to take his place.

Good point. Well at least two guys will be there...

5 minutes ago, stanley said:

He said "my boyfriend Jeson" so he's that Jeson...

Haven't watched VH all day.  Now, looking at F&J and reading your comments, I see a single guy sleeping.

Once again, JEKA,  you are demonstrating how bad of a manager you are.  No planning whatsoever. (Almost) everything you do fails.  J&V is the only couple that are successful.  You open apartments that are not ready, position of several cams are bad,  participants that seems that they would prefer not to be there.  With all the previous apartments you managed and failed,  I have no patience anymore for you.  Sorry 

• Like 1