Freddy

Hey everyone,

We understand this apartment may be slow on start, but we are paying attention to it as it is the first one from all the gay apartments to come online soon.

The person ought to arrive yesterday couldn't do it, so we wait for him to come today. Let's see how it goes there. We won't push anyone and will patiently watch what is happening at this apartment just as you do. 

VHTV

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey everyone,

We understand this apartment may be slow on start, but we are paying attention to it as it is the first one from all the gay apartments to come online soon.

The person ought to arrive yesterday couldn't do it, so we wait for him to come today. Let's see how it goes there. We won't push anyone and will patiently watch what is happening at this apartment just as you do. 

VHTV

Thank you for the update, it sounds like this will be the first of several gay apartments.  How many will there be?  I am very excited by the possibility!

1 hour ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey everyone,

VHTV

Thank u for this update. I would be sad if this apt was going bad like the previous apt.. But I'm glad that you are paying attention to it and there will be other gay apts in the future. For the rest I apologize, I have to be less impulsive and more patient :)

To the house/residents credit at least they seem more attention to the users than the last place,even if something's seem terrible familiar(for bad)like the empty house a lot of times and as bad as that an guest that covered the cam two,three times,if the house would be better from any other manager?yes.But there were an couple signs that maybe it will be an ok place.PS..but PLEASE the lesbian house be from other manager like George or something(that way we have garantie good cams positions,an active and interesting place etc).

4 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey everyone,

VHTV

@VoyeurHouse TV

Would greatly appreciate to take Mika&Layne online again in the meantime... :huh: