Freddy

13 minutes ago, SOMHO2000 said:

I disagree with you. RLC is more real life thank VHT

despite several good occupants rlc, the company sucks because they treat the viewers like shit. don't get me started about the banning & blocking again. and by the way, real life is what we are living. not someone on cam 24/7!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm16/cam18?timestamp=1507711923 Freddy hugging Jason, they're so romantic and tender, I love this couple, they're perfect  together and I think they really love each other :heart:  I'm so glad that most of the users accept this without bad or homophobic comment. As their first night in front of the cams I think they did very much good. I loved their way, kissing, sucking and cumming at the same time. I hope Jason will stay a long here, because together they will give us a lot of surprises :)

Thank u so much Jeka and VH :)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, mib82 said:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm16/cam18?timestamp=1507711923 Freddy hugging Jason, they're so romantic and tender, I love this couple, they're perfect  together and I think they really love each other :heart:  I'm so glad that most of the users accept this without bad or homophobic comment. As their first night in front of the cams I think they did very much good. I loved their way, kissing, sucking and cumming at the same time. I hope Jason will stay a long here, because together they will give us a lot of surprises :)

Thank u so much Jeka and VH :)

Yes I really wanna thank everybody here for not making comments against gay people.

Really glad it works so well. Hope the same for the upcoming lesbian places.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1