Freddy

10 minutes ago, rick2301 said:

Great to finally see a gay apartment on here, about time. That decor though is just awful and that pillar in the middle of the room is really annoying.

Exactly. I know it shouldn't but the layout and decor of an apartment determines whether I visit it a lot. This apartment is just awful, the layout of the living room and as you say that awful pillar. If it wasn't a gay apartment I wouldn't visit this one.

4 minutes ago, broxman said:

Exactly. I know it shouldn't but the layout and decor of an apartment determines whether I visit it a lot. This apartment is just awful, the layout of the living room and as you say that awful pillar. If it wasn't a gay apartment I wouldn't visit this one.

Hopefully they will become very popular and be offered a better bigger place. Being a gay apartment it should be a lot of fun with some great parties, unlike some other VH apartments I could mention. They just need more space, there is not enough room to party there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rick2301 said:

Hopefully they will become very popular and be offered a better bigger place. Being a gay apartment it should be a lot of fun with some great parties, unlike some other VH apartments I could mention. They just need more space, there is not enough room to party there.

The pillar should have been a red flag at first viewing, You should not have obstructions blocking your cams. Hopefully the new gay apt coming will be bigger and much nicer.

I'd recomend listening to the archive moment video where Jeson is talking to the guest in English. It explains a lot about the situation. Jeson says he spends time on his own because he doesn't really fit in with the others, particularly they don't get his humour.

6 minutes ago, stanley said:

I'd recomend listening to the archive moment video where Jeson is talking to the guest in English. It explains a lot about the situation. Jeson says he spends time on his own because he doesn't really fit in with the others, particularly they don't get his humour.

I watched it last night, and I don't buy it, really. He doesn't have to go in another room, he can just stay in the living room and not talk to them and use his phone. I find it incredibly rude.

The problem is that if Jeson continues to isolate himself, the apartment will become boring unless he and Freddy bring home guests.  No one will watch and they will close it.  This is the problem with having two strangers live together and try to pass them off as a couple.  If they don't hit it off, it just becomes two people hanging out alone on their phones.

I'm hoping that the gay apartment that George is opening will have a real gay couple who were in a realtionship before VHTV.

This Freddy & Jeson apartment would have been better being a 2 bedroom apartment with each brought in as single guys with the freedom to bring home guests - kind of like a gay version of the Misty apartment.

• Like 1

Beard guest showered a few days ago and was too shy to show us his cock. I'm guessing he will be too shy to have sex on cam as well. Could be that Freddy and beard guest had sex off cam earlier whilst they were away from the apartment.