Freddy

I wrote a support ticket for no sound on cam 7 and they write back asking which cams am I having no sound on...where's the facepalm emoji when you need one.

The sound problems on this site wa the reason I let my subscription lapse Aug, they can thank this apt for bringing me back in, but the continuance of using the old style cams with poor low sound or no sound is a big let down.

5 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

Is  Bearded Guest their cleaning man/interior decorator?  He seems to have spent most of the day cleaning or rearranging the apartment lol.  

Capture.JPG  0   36.5 kB

I wonder if he's any good at wallpapering....:biggrin: That stuff is hideous...or maybe he could hire a sledgehammer and knock down that pillar.

• Like 1

I think we need to rename Beard Guest to Tease Guest.  He just took his second shower facing away from the camera.  When he turned around he made sure was covered and stuck his tongue out at the camera.  He just got dressed underneath his towel.  Considering how often he is at the apartment, a little flash would be nice.