Freddy

3 hours ago, stanley said:

It's not all been failures from Jeka. I thought Carol & Artur were great, also Jeff & Violet are worth keeping as are Pavel & Alice. XSGD were his only big failure so far.

And Sandra and serge..that were one,two months online then gona "vacations".To me with the  Nothing's place and the way all happened made me have zero respect as an manager.

4 hours ago, stanley said:

It's not all been failures from Jeka. I thought Carol & Artur were great, also Jeff & Violet are worth keeping as are Pavel & Alice. XSGD were his only big failure so far.

Well, I disagree with you on that one.

Before Carol,  Arthur was there with Serge and (Sandra?  Forgot her name).  That was horrible.  VH even announced the closure of the apartment after not even a month.  When Carol showed up, It was a good match with Arthur.  So VH didn't close it.  Then they announced that they were moving.  But they never came back.  And Jeka takes for ever to fix issues.  Remember the blind spot in Arthur's kitchen?  They were spending most of their time smoking in that area and it took about a month to Jeka to fix the issue.  And that was an easy one to fix. 

Then Jeka's own apartment.  He started strong.  Hot 3 somes.  But his girl was away most of times.  So all we had was Jeka alone in his bed. Signing up on a voyeur site when you know that your girl will be away 80% of the time shows the level of respect that the guy has for the viewers. Then she left him.  VH said that Jeka had a new GF.  Well, we saw her only once or twice.   His name is still on the apartment but he hadn't been there for at least 10 days now.  Where does he sleeps?  If he is no longer a participant (only a manager) VH should remove his name on the apartment.  

Then Pavel and Alice arrived.  To my opinion, that couple never lifted off.  Somme good sex scenes agreed.  But as soon as they are done, they quickly get dressed.  And they always sleep fully clothed.  (Terrible).  And they are boring to watch.  No friends, no visitors, no parties, nothing.  They are the least interesting type of participants.

True that Jeff & Violet gave us good scenes.  They now have their own apartment.  So as Jeka is never there, all what we see is an empty bed.  I call it a failure. And again,  for a long time, we complained about only one cam in the bathroom and 90% of it was the ceramic tiles on the wall.  It took well over a month to Jeka to address the issue.

And useless to repeat what occured with Gary & Cie.  To my knowledge, he was there on the opening day, came back few weeks later to install a new cam in the hallway (no night vision and was removed few days later) and came back for the shut down.  

So his only success is  J&V.  Quite slim.  

Finally, when you compare Jeka's work  (placement of the cams, casting, etc) to George's. it doesn't take much time to rate Jaka as "Amateur"  

• Upvote 1