Freddy

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think I'll go ask Violet to simulate POV oral sex for me. You know what, I like cam 2 the best so, I'll ask Jeka to hook me up. You guys are going to love it. 😉

Haha, I actually would love that! Too funny

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Whatever! Trust me, VH and Jeka are not going to stage the tenants for your pleasure. If the tenants want to stage themselves that's a whole other thing, but that's not what I responded to. I responded to a call for Jeka to tell the tenants where to have sex. Say what you want, but I'm right and you know it. 

LOL okay then..   :biggrin:

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Whatever! Trust me, VH and Jeka are not going to stage the tenants for your pleasure. If the tenants want to stage themselves that's a whole other thing, but that's not what I responded to. I responded to a call for Jeka to tell the tenants where to have sex. Say what you want, but I'm right and you know it. 

Next time Jeff is taking a bath, and the soapy bubbles obstruct me from seeing his delicious cock, I'm calling Jeka to call Jeff and tell him to let some water out of the tub to lower the soapy bubbles.

• Like 3

Next time someone is demanding cumshots we will have to remind  tha

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Next time Jeff is taking a bath, and the soapy bubbles obstruct me from seeing his delicious cock, I'm calling Jeka to call Jeff and tell him to let some water out of the tub to lower the soapy bubbles.

Oh look it's Ashley and Amy the tag team :biggrin:

• Like 1