Freddy

Just now, Calvin2004 said:

Nah, I think Beard Guy is too shy.  Plus I am starting to think he is the actual owner of the apartment and is just subletting it to VH.  That is why he is always there and always cleaning up the apartment lol. 

Oh god, I never thought this, maybe you’re right, that’s because the guests had to hide in the bedroom when beard guy arrived 🤔

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hey Ash, does a lifelike dick feel like a real dick to you? 

The term lifelike says it all. I'm sure they make one that really does, i never had one. It might all be in my head though, i prefer a dick with a guy attached to it,  not a wall or nothing attached to it.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

Nah, I think Beard Guy is too shy.  Plus I am starting to think he is the actual owner of the apartment and is just subletting it to VH.  That is why he is always there and always cleaning up the apartment lol. 

You know you could be right, although you would think if it was true, he could afford a change of clothes.

4 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

I am kinda starting to feel sorry for Jeson - he is always on the outside looking in. I feel like the White Shirt guest is subtly making fun of him, picking on him without him realizing it.  

I'm finding it hard to feel sorry for him, he annoys me and I only watch snippets here and there, can't imagine what it's like living with him whining :cry: