Freddy

16 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

They tried that a bunch of times - no luck. 

Jesons got it. Cam 3 at 02:04 i's on a small poof next to the door and Jeson puts a jacket on top of it and stuff, next it's gone...doesn't take a genius,

I'm sure the swipe is at 2:55:45 he goes over lifts the jacket and I'm sure you see the screen light up, andthen he goes over and put it in a bag. I hope they search his bags before he goes.

13 minutes ago, broxman said:

Jesons got it. Cam 3 at 02:04 i's on a small poof next to the door and Jeson puts a jacket on top of it and stuff, next it's gone...doesn't take a genius,

I'm sure the swipe is at 2:55:45 he goes over lifts the jacket and I'm sure you see the screen light up, andthen he goes over and put it in a bag. I hope they search his bags before he goes.

If you look at it from Camera 2, at that time he does lift up the jacket but there is nothing in his hand.  He doesn't put anything in the bag but zips it up.  

1 minute ago, Calvin2004 said:

If you look at it from Camera 2, at that time he does lift up the jacket but there is nothing in his hand.  He doesn't put anything in the bag but zips it up.  

I wasn't too sure but it was there, the jacket goes on top and a bit later Fredy lifts it up and it's gone, so sometime inbetween he's took it, If I could be bothered it would do my Sherlock Holmes and just sit and watch the cam :biggrin: