Freddy

4 hours ago, mib82 said:

I guess I write too much here and everytime I make mistakes... I didn’t kill anyone.. I’ll keep my mouth shut and I’ll watch VH in silence.. maybe it’s the better thing..

No need to stop posting. You're entitled to your opinion as everyone else is. 

6 minutes ago, madwolf33 said:

i have a ???? if i post pics or videos from RLC i get banned will i get banned if i post pics or videos here on VH

no but we have rules for posting vids and pics from VH, vids only with attachment center and pics with watermark "Voyeur House TV" 

• Like 1

Thank you for being with me! Jason, turned out to be a very bad boy. I'm disappointed in him! Today he will leave us and from this I think everyone will be better. This time he will not come back !! :)) Indeed it is he, as someone said. "like a cloud over this house." And this is a problem with the phone gost I think that's because of it. You do not have to worry, we'll figure it out. Thank you for experiencing and your big hearts. With love your Freddy!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Freddy_de said:

Thank you for being with me! Jason, turned out to be a very bad boy. I'm disappointed in him! Today he will leave us and from this I think everyone will be better. This time he will not come back !! :)) Indeed it is he, as someone said. "like a cloud over this house." And this is a problem with the phone gost I think that's because of it. You do not have to worry, we'll figure it out. Thank you for experiencing and your big hearts. With love your Freddy!

Did you get it back? I am almost certain he hides it in the bathroom, at 3:00 he goes into the bathroom with a bag and something else underneath and bends down in front of the cam and then goes back out again.

5 hours ago, Freddy_de said:

Hey Freddy it’s really you? Welcome here :) I’m really sorry for what happened with Jeson.. I’m watching you right now like always and it seems you found the phone, so I’m glad for that. You and your new friend are so cute and hot together :) Thank u very much for these moments :) I send u big hug ❤️