Freddy

Just now, broxman said:

I can't wait. It's like a saying we have in the U.K, you wait ages for a bus and two come along at the same time.

Hehe,glad for you,mib and the rest,bet gona be an great house,George first house was an great surprise for me and delivered some great moments,fun girls,great sex,good cams,few hidding,think will be an good place and just like you said..two places it's best than one,this place i think it's ok,seems they are active,maybe not a lot but seems an wortwile VH house.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,glad for you,mib and the rest,bet gona be an great house,George first house was an great surprise for me and delivered some great moments,fun girls,great sex,good cams,few hidding,think will be an good place and just like you said..two places it's best than one,this place i think it's ok,seems they are active,maybe not a lot but seems an wortwile VH house.

Is the new apartment a George apartment?

This apartment definitely has got much better. The first week was a bit of a disaster, but now that Jeson has left, I think this place could become a great success.

• Like 1