Freddy

4 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

I want to check the archive to see what when down when they confronted him about it.  

I sort of flicked my way through it, i know Jeka brought over his laptop when he was there to fix the cams and they sat and watched the timeline, and they show him the laptop and you can still tell he's denying it, and from cam 7 in the bedroom guest boy goes through his stuff in the hallway.

1 minute ago, broxman said:

I sort of flicked my way through it, i know Jeka brought over his laptop when he was there to fix the cams and they sat and watched the timeline, and they show him the laptop and you can still tell he's denying it.

It takes a special kind of stupidity/arrogance to think you can get away with stealing a cell phone in an apartment full of cameras.

1 minute ago, Calvin2004 said:

It takes a special kind of stupidity/arrogance to think you can get away with stealing a cell phone in an apartment full of cameras.

That was my exact same thought when I was watching it and to sit and deny it 

21 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

Between catching up on Freddy and his new boytoy screwing like rabbits in the archive and getting to know the new gay couple, I pretty much will be addicted to VH for the next few hours/days lol

I'm the same, in my 10 months on here, I drifted in and out watched bits and bobs on the timeline, but now I know I will be on here a lot more.