Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

I didn't see it all but the guest guy fucked mira so it was more than a soft swap. And i'd rank mira right up with terry for pure sex hunger. If their were more people there i think she wouldshave taken them all o. And the girl was also gr8. They are such a pleasure to watch after the arnaj disaster. I look forward to seeing more of their friends also. So far a fantastic addition to vh.

3 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

kasha I get annoyed again, looks like she's sensitive and this is too much for women.::)

It was something that was said at that moment... 
I understand what someone said about henri is always trying to be there.. even when the girls 'are ok alone'... Perhaps was something like that.. 

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It was something that was said at that moment... 
I understand what someone said about henri is always trying to be there.. even when the girls 'are ok alone'... Perhaps was something like that.. 

I think it mira and playful with the words and kasha is sensitive and wants attention from mira

1 minute ago, fasterboss said:

I think it looks and playful with the words and kasha is sensitive and wants attention from looks

For her.. tonight she was totally in heaven if it was only with Mira.. 
And after she leaved the bedroom when her boyfriend started to fuck Mira, Mira later was trying on the couch to 'comfort' her... 

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

I didn't see it all butthe guest guy fucked mira so it was more than a soft swap. And i'd rank mira right up with terry for pure sex hunger. If their were more people there i think she wouldshave taken them all o. And the girl was also gr8. They are such a pleasure to watch after the arnaj disaster. I look forward to seeing more of their friends also. So far a fantastic addition to vh.

10005% you already know hehehe:biggrin:

the gir4l had her fun and now it looks like she's either being petulant or guilty.  Either way Henry and Mira have been more than kind to her.  They've tried to comfort her numerous times.  they ought to tell her to take her mangy ill tempered, impolite ass on out of there and don't let the door hit ya where the dog should have bit ya..  Nobody forced that girl to do a dam thing.  She should at least be partially polite to her hosts..

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Not the first double bi of Vh. Layne and Mika would be if Mika had not gotten pregnant and broken the intended chain there.
But I admit, that in style, between Layne and Henry, Henry has my preference.
:cool:

well i got my card to work but i clicked the $29 one not the $39 one so i have no archives. but that is ok if i like this site i will get the full package next month

• Like 1