Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

the gir4l had her fun and now it looks like she's either being petulant or guilty.  Either way Henry and Mira have been more than kind to her.  They've tried to comfort her numerous times.  they ought to tell her to take her mangy ill tempered, impolite ass on out of there and don't let the door hit ya where the dog should have bit ya..  Nobody forced that girl to do a dam thing.  She should at least be partially polite to her hosts..

Sometimes you just need to be a few seconds/minutes alone instead being pushed to talk constantly... that will not help

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Sometimes you just need to be a few seconds/minutes alone instead being pushed to talk constantly... that will not help

Perhaps but there is no excuse for bad manners when your hosts are trying to be so caring..

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Perhaps but there is no excuse for bad manners when your hosts are trying to be so caring..

Without knowing what is being talked between them i don't know exactly what is happening.. She could be only saying.. "don't wanna talk please" or "give me some space"

It's strange the relation between the guests... don't see him very 'worried' with her

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Without knowing what is being talked between them i don't know exactly what is happening.. She could be only saying.. "don't wanna talk please" or "give me some space"

It's strange the relation between the guests... don't see him very 'worried' with her

No, neither do I but I think she embarrassed him with her attitude.  Perhaps this is the first time they have done a "hard" swing session together.  But I know from being in the lifestyle, bad manners or a guilt trip does not get you invited back.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

No, neither do I but I think she embarrassed him with her attitude.  Perhaps this is the first time they have done a "hard" swing session together.  But I know from being in the lifestyle, bad manners or a guilt trip does not get you invited back.  

yes and it's understandable if that happen.. 

This couples have limits on what to do, we don't know if that was broken...
But i don't think it's that because she since the beginning was 'instable'. On the first double bj, she stop immediately when Mira get the phone to take a pic... a few moments later henri filmed her doing a bj to her boyfriend without problem