Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

3 minutes ago, madwolf33 said:

well i got my card to work but i clicked the $29 one not the $39 one so i have no archives. but that is ok if i like this site i will get the full package next month

From someone who completes in December a VH premium year and in November, VH completes a year of website.

Yesterday, by the same time we have now (Fri), I was pondering my signature, mainly for horizone a weak and dead weekend and still with that situation in Ana to defeat even more the general enthusiasm.

But today with George and the girls (toast) the first joke yet discreet and awkward with strap on de vh,

+ a quick surprise over Sally and along with whom I understood to be her sister.

And now, Henry and Mira, who give a strong push to all this line of the project before even consolidating in perspectives and that with certainty will force Lina and Alex to move even more his current team or work much better his next home.

Adding to all this yet, we also had a visit in Grisha and Maria and that can still yield a boot out of them with due merit, I can say that betting on another 30 or even 60 days is a good investment.

Things will apparently catch fire right here on the site. And whoever there in the projects does not take firm hold of this torch, it will not survive long here,

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, fair enough. For me sex that doesn't end with a cumshot means the guy wasn't really into it or was somehow unsure of themselves. I hate it when guys edge during foursomes, cause it always ruins the climax. Sex should always move in one direction until the explosion. ...and if you can't finish the ball game don't play! 😎

sorry Amy, but it was perfetio for all 4 there and end of my review.

And Henry and Mira if you read this, please consider including in the next, if possible and comfortable with it, a one DP.
The only one we've had so far in Vh was just Anna, Alex and Drew.
They can draw this merit to you as participants, since Anna and Alex are managers.

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sorry, but how can sex with no male orgasms be perfecto? This is why I hate these shows so much. The guys are too afraid to actually have an orgasm first and so no one does. For once I just want to see a guy come during the foursome. Is that asking too much?

just remember something that Lina herself pointed out here in the forum on this point and for yourself in person.

When you do not see Alex, enjoying yourself in me is because he is doing it inside me;

Remember that? I never forgot it again.

:dodgy:

41 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sorry, but how can sex with no male orgasms be perfecto? This is why I hate these shows so much. The guys are too afraid to actually have an orgasm first and so no one does. For once I just want to see a guy come during the foursome. Is that asking too much?

Neither of these guys came? What happened, how is that possible?

29 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yep! I'm completely amazed how I'm the only one who seems to care about such things. Well, me and you, I think. I just don't get. I mean seriously if I couldn't can't get off after all that, I'd walk out of the door with my head hanging low. What could have been great ended with the sound of a deflating balloon. You see what always happens is that neither of the guys wants to be the one to cum first. They don't want the other guy to be the center of attention if they do, so they hold back having an orgasm. Then, the end finally comes (excuse the bad word choice) and the mind gets in the way and the result is that they can't have an orgasm because they are so focused on everything happening around them that it's impossible. So what should be great ends in agony, for everyone. They never learn. 😎

All in all it was a pretty great foursome though. I really don't understand how they could hold back with what the ladies we're doing to them, in the first place. And as young as they are what's the recovery time for them to get hard again? 10 minutes? How do they hold back anyway, when i'm done, Guy can't hold back, when i decide he's gonna cum, he's gonna cum. Who goes with who out of these 4, i havn't been watching them enough to know. And I'm not a big watcher of gay male sex, but it was pretty damn hot when the one dude leaned over and was sucking on the other guy! Is that a first on here, i never saw that before!

I didn't know Henry likes cock too... I guess the arrival of the gay apt made reveal real sexual orientation of some residents without being shy.. And honestly I think there are other bisexual residents male on this project... It would be good if they will do the same too..

• Like 1