Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The wallpaper in the bedroom looks quite special. You must feel there like in a big forest. Can be romantic. I like that place. It looks inviting and really cozy.

yes, looks good, moreover cams positions and quality without any objections at the moment.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

GREETINGS. However, it is important to understand. Then they were on vacation. No limits. With the best possible mood.

Now they live-work on normal work. So maybe they will be less active and cheerful. We will see. They are swingers. And this is good.

No problem for me :biggrin: Just they being here is really great 

@groomy If i remember well they was from another city near Anna & Alex.. Did they move to same city of Anna & Alex??

25 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Did they move near Anna and Alex now or still far away?

23 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

No problem for me :biggrin: Just they being here is really great 

@groomy If i remember well they was from another city near Anna & Alex.. Did they move to same city of Anna & Alex??

Most likely Anna and Alex came here to mount the equipment - and then they will return home. We'll see. I can not yet say in another city whether they or not.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, groomy said:

Most likely Anna and Alex came here to mount the equipment - and then they will return home. We'll see. I can not yet say in another city whether they or not.

Thanks. When they are in another city I hope they told them how to handle the cams. So that they can fix issues by themselves.