Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

6 hours ago, groomy said:

Interior much hides. The second is the type of camera. Mira and Henry have some old cameras in classic hull. Ella and Isaac - all cameras new, which you see lightly, rather you will think about alarm system or sensor.

There is difficult. At one time it was required. There is no other. Responsibility for the guests on the VH participant.

3870.jpg

750.jpg

Yes, i know the difference between cameras sizes (Anna&Alex house have the two types) but it's really difficult to understand how even at ella&isaac (not to talk Mira&Henry house that they are huge) is it possible someone get surprised when talked about cameras.. they are on eye vision field in so many positions.. And if we saw them from so distance on cam2 inside the house must be easier to do that 

And well that seems to be a real problem for legal issues if the tenants don't say anything about the cams

If happens the same situation that in Switzerland court recently some serious accusations could be over the table

• Like 2

I had to get up early for work so I couldn't watch it to conclusion. Just watched the rest - Fantastic Mira & Henry. You are the only apartment to do any bisexual stuff. Even though I'm gay, amateur bisexual sex turns me on much more than gay sex.

I just wish you had used the bedroom - the cams are closer to the action. It's a pity the guy who was a bit more adventurous with his bisexual side, passed out drunk, the other guy wasn't as keen to do anything on cam.

Keep up the good work, you are the only apartment that would make me want to renew my subscription - hopefully Henry gets fucked soon :cool:

• Like 1

On 1/28/2018 at 5:33 PM, plum said:

That bloody line of windows at the bottom of the screen is very annoying..VHTV get it moved below the screen.
:angry:

Hey plum, VH doesn't have to do a thing. You can do it yourself. Check out the post
below, from tweety. Works like a charm. Good luck.

On 1/28/2018 at 8:40 PM, tweety said:

You can create an account for free. You will have 0 days, but you can get rid of the preview buttons.

• Like 1