Jump to content
Sparkles

Mira & Henry

Recommended Posts

House is now online
Welcome Mira & Henry

 

What a great surprise :heart::heart:

Please @StnCld316 when possible create the section

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tks Alex and Anna!! Now i understand why you have been away from your apartment :heart:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing stops Alex and Anna :biggrin:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tks Alex & Anna! :biggrin:

Looks quite inviting! 

bandicam_2017-10-12_14-16-27-656.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really love Mira she was a cum eating hot girl that was a lot of fun when she was at A & A  house I hope she is still as fucking awesome as before  :heart:::):cool:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

one of the best  girls ever, I'd say, big expectations:biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just wondering if she's still has the nice bush between her legs, you know

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The wallpaper in the bedroom looks quite special. You must feel there like in a big forest. Can be romantic. I like that place. It looks inviting and really cozy.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GREETINGS. However, it is important to understand. Then they were on vacation. No limits. With the best possible mood.

Now they live-work on normal work. So maybe they will be less active and cheerful. We will see. They are swingers. And this is good.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, groomy said:

GREETINGS. However, it is important to understand. Then they were on vacation. No limits. With the best possible mood.

Now they live-work on normal work. So maybe they will be less active and cheerful. We will see. They are swingers. And this is good.

Did they move near Anna and Alex now or still far away?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The wallpaper in the bedroom looks quite special. You must feel there like in a big forest. Can be romantic. I like that place. It looks inviting and really cozy.

yes, looks good, moreover cams positions and quality without any objections at the moment.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, waldi said:

yes, looks good, moreover cams positions and quality without any objections at the moment.

Yes flawless work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, groomy said:

GREETINGS. However, it is important to understand. Then they were on vacation. No limits. With the best possible mood.

Now they live-work on normal work. So maybe they will be less active and cheerful. We will see. They are swingers. And this is good.

No problem for me :biggrin: Just they being here is really great 

@groomy If i remember well they was from another city near Anna & Alex.. Did they move to same city of Anna & Alex??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×