Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

yesterday the wedding night was not a success. try it today))))

I believe that our wedding with Henry was excellent !!! Everyone was having fun!
  The food I made with love, everyone liked. We danced singing and drank and broke off to the full! Thank you very much for congratulations. We are very pleased!!!

Love, M&H

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

Thank you. Merry Christmas to you, too. In Russia it is celebrated on January 6 and 7. And today is the birthday of my beloved grandmother. Her photo in my bedroom)))
Have a good evening

Ah right, I never knew that, and Happy birthday to your grandmother x

• Like 1

Just now, Mira&Henry said:

And when do you have Christmas? And how do you celebrate it?

We celebrate Christmas on the 25th December and we all go to my mother and fathers house with all the rest of the family and have Christmas dinner, and play games and exchange gifts.

• Like 1

Just now, broxman said:

Ah right, I never knew that, and Happy birthday to your grandmother x

I'll tell my grandmother !!! Thank you. She will turn 68 years old. Her name is Anna (as Anna and Alex)))) she worked as a cook at the school for 45 years. Thanks to her I love to cook))) She has 2 daughters and 3 granddaughters. She loves Henry madly and she is infinitely happy that we got married

• Like 5

Just now, broxman said:

We celebrate Christmas on the 25th December and we all go to my mother and fathers house with all the rest of the family and have Christmas dinner, and play games and exchange gifts.

in Russia, Christmas is celebrated in much the same way, as a rule, gathering with the whole family. Gifts, delicious food, congratulations of President Vladimir Putin on TV, communication))))))

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

in Russia, Christmas is celebrated in much the same way, as a rule, gathering with the whole family. Gifts, delicious food, congratulations of President Vladimir Putin on TV, communication))))))

In Britain the Queen broadcasts to the nation on TV at 3pm every Christmas day.

• Like 2

Just now, broxman said:

In Britain the Queen broadcasts to the nation at 3pm every Christmas day.

Are you from Britain?!? I like Shakespeare's sonnets, Queen Elizabeth and Keith Middleton, Hawking, Princess Dee, William Blake, the legends of King Arthur drive me crazy, And Freddie Mercury is like fire !!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mira&Henry said:

Are you from Britain?!? I like Shakespeare's sonnets, Queen Elizabeth and Keith Middleton, Hawking, Princess Dee, William Blake, the legends of King Arthur drive me crazy, And Freddie Mercury is like fire !!!

You can't beat a bit of Freddie Mercury, sadly missed to this day, there was no other man who could have a concert crowd in the palm of his hands. I have no idea who Keith Middleton is though.

• Like 1

Just now, tweety said:

... and in Canada we get a tv interview with Justin Trudeau, our Prime Minister.

Canada is a very beautiful country. According to the description, it reminds me of Russian Karelia. I like the scenery in films shot in Canada !!! And, of course, I like the Canadian Ike from the South Park. He's an incredibly cute character. so I really love jimma kerry and melen farmer. But lately I do not really like the work of James Cameron.

• Like 1