Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

Just now, broxman said:

You can't beat a bit of Freddie Mercury, sadly missed to this day, there was no other man who could have a concert crowd in the palm of his hands. I have no idea who Keith Middleton is though.

sorry for my bad english. I incorrectly wrote her name. I meant your princess, the wife of Queen Elizabeth's grandson William

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

Canada is a very beautiful country. According to the description, it reminds me of Russian Karelia. I like the scenery in films shot in Canada !!! And, of course, I like the Canadian Ike from the South Park. He's an incredibly cute character. so I really love jimma kerry and melen farmer. But lately I do not really like the work of James Cameron.

I am sorry, but I am a couple of generations earlier than yours, and I don't recognize any of these names. Freddie M is one of my favorite singers, though - their Live Aid Wembley concert was a show stealer (along with Paul McCartney - see what I mean about generation gap?  ::) )

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tweety said:

I am sorry, but I am a couple of generations earlier than yours, and I don't recognize any of these names. Freddie M is one of my favorite singers, though - their Live Aid Wembley concert was a show stealer (along with Paul McCartney - see what I mean about generation gap?  ::) )

I think that there is no problem in that your generation does not understand my interests. We are all different, like our tastes and opinions. They may not coincide and there is nothing wrong with that. that's why life is so beautiful

• Like 1