Help us testing new version of VHTV

Just now, Sparkles said:

It's normal, because they are 'offline' at the main VH page (KPLP is not offline but is having also problems)

I know about the offline ones, the funny thing is sometimes I can still access Clara & Stas and sometimes KPLP as well.

1 minute ago, Just In said:

I know about the offline ones, the funny thing is sometimes I can still access Clara & Stas and sometimes KPLP as well.

Perhaps VH didn't 'shutdown' them... only put [offline] because of the internet problems to avoid looks normal (online) and people clicking and nothing loading.. 
Just have to wait and see :cool: 

Just now, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey Just In, could you please provide screenshots, your IP and time that happened via Support?

I already done that. ::)

1 hour ago, MasterNinja said:

I dont know if this is intended or not, but in Jeff & Violet Apartment when using the staging we have access to cam 3 instead of cam 4 as the free cam in the Living Room. Not that i'll complain to get another view for free. I just wanted you to know.

34 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Maybe you should have keep quiet as it will be most likely changed lol

Some data is old on that site as it consists of test data which are a lil outdated. Nothing to worry about :biggrin:

37 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey everyone,

Thank you for participating into Staging VHTV test. We are rolling out recent changes to streaming technology to main site today, so some interruptions are possible. 

The staging website will be shut until we find something for you to test again :)

Good luck with all the work :biggrin::heart: