Chad & Todd

5 minutes ago, broxman said:

Much nicer apartment mib and much nicer decor lol

Oh definitely yes :D House is cool and awesome :) Not big and not small :) It’s perfect! The residents are cute too :) I hope they are not shy 😅

• Like 1

il y a 4 minutes, broxman a dit :

Give George his due, he is very thorough in making sure the cams are working and are covering all angles. Some just set them up and hope for the best.

Agreed we need someone to setup up the cams properly and give the best angles he is the best.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes George totally always has the best cam setup and quality. If you read this George please do a lesbian place next. I am sure it will be awesome :biggrin: And say hello to Serena from me :angel:

It'll be Jeka lol with all old style cams and horrendous sound quality :biggrin:

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes George totally always has the best cam setup and quality. If you read this George please do a lesbian place next. I am sure it will be awesome :biggrin: And say hello to Serena from me :angel:

I'm thinking here why all the apartments in siberia have old fashioned tvs and so good camera qualities :biggrin::biggrin:

36 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

There are many likes for the setup of this apartment. The only dislike is the continued bird view of many cams, especially in the BR. One there would be enough for our bird viewers....:biggrin:

7 minutes ago, spielo said:

There are many likes for the setup of this apartment. The only dislike is the continued bird view of many cams, especially in the BR. One there would be enough for our bird viewers....:biggrin:

I agree about the high cams. I've never been a fan of high cams myself.