Chad & Todd

46 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

maybe the fight was about who was going to butter the bread? i didn't see what happened but i'm thinking that they should be gone what were they there for 3 days? why would anyone think that this will suddenly be a fun place? i'm sure that some others that will behave would be happy to live there.

Agree,must be some tension in the house,Gess they don't want to loose the place/job,manager the same,VH the same,so they are trying,but with reason users are suspicious,lets hope for the best.

I'm surprised that they stayed. I would never work with people who very jealous - they will be ready to kill each other, destroy an apartment, damage equipment, etc.

Fine will not help. When they again have a red veil on eyes of jealousy - no one will think about fines...

4 hours ago, Rhdem said:

omg what i missed here... fighting? violence? we need no aggressive ppl .. so i'm waiting for lesb apt :biggrin: (hoping they don't fight as well)

Waiting(a lotttt)for the lesbian apt also(with fights of course).Alread two gay house and no lesbian house!?Whats up VH?

I think it’s time to stop to consider these two guys like criminal and please move on!! They’re okay, nobody got hurt, they’re back and maybe they learned the lesson.. If VH decided to re-activate the apt maybe they had their reasons, maybe we lost something or maybe we saw wrong (me included). Maybe their fight wasn’t so dangerous like we thought.. I don’t know!! Now please, stop and move on!! Ok? And please, stop thinking that gays are violent!! Because gays are not violent!! This “violent” episode has nothing to do with gay people!!! 

9 minutes ago, mib82 said:

I think it’s time to stop to consider these two guys like criminal and please move on!! They’re okay, nobody got hurt, they’re back and maybe they learned the lesson.. If VH decided to re-activate the apt maybe they had their reasons, maybe we lost something or maybe we saw wrong (me included). Maybe their fight wasn’t so dangerous like we thought.. I don’t know!! Now please, stop and move on!! Ok? And please, stop thinking that gays are violent!! Because gays are not violent!! This “violent” episode has nothing to do with gay people!!! 

Naive statement at best...lol  stop with your pleading please.  They are just as capable as anyone..    https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2012/06/01/luka_rocco_magnotta_montreal_murder_victim_is_missing_man_from_china_police_say.html