Chad & Todd

This is my favourite apartment. However, since the incident last weekend they have been very subdued and with no guests, no parties, no drinking there hasn't really been much to talk about. Hopefully they will get back to their old fun selves (without the violence) soon.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, stanley said:

This is my favourite apartment. However, since the incident last weekend they have been very subdued and with no guests, no parties, no drinking there hasn't really been much to talk about. Hopefully they will get back to their old fun selves (without the violence) soon.

They we're at Nina and Alan's last night, everything between them seemed wonderful. When something like last wkd happens though it's probably not an isolated incident, hope they maybe go to talk to somebody about anger issues, they seem like such a cute couple

15 hours ago, lightray8989 said:

Despite all, these two are still my favourite! Just love them! :D

i wasn't going to come watch again didin't want to see a murder. but it hard not to when you pop in and see this. never tried it but always wanted to. but love watching it. but at my age the few guys i know cant get it up and no young buck wants a old man like me. so i guess it will just stay a fantasy.