Chad & Todd

When they posted it there was just 1 new boy in the livingroom, they mustn't have seen all the others smoking in the loggia.

They are being much more reserved at this party, I think they have learnt their lesson. Certainly no strip cards this time.

Damn, I'm this apartments biggest fan but even I can't carry on watching with buffering every few seconds.

We aren't getting a good deal with the gay apartments. One has non-stop buffering and the other has only one participant who is away most of the time. So far not a great advert for a new gay website.

39 minutes ago, stanley said:

When they posted it there was just 1 new boy in the livingroom, they mustn't have seen all the others smoking in the loggia.

They are being much more reserved at this party, I think they have learnt their lesson. Certainly no strip cards this time.

I spoke too soon, they started playing cards. Someone better hide the knives.

cards.jpg

2 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

I am kind of watching this from behind my hands lol.  I don't want to watch but want to at the same time.  I really, really hope history does not repeat itself.  

Is your buffering really bad on this apt or is it just me?

1 minute ago, stanley said:

Is your buffering really bad on this apt or is it just me?

Its been bad all night - i was watching Freddy's place and the same thing.  Maybe there is a lot of users tonight so it is overloading the system. 

Broxman from the Freddy forum said that when the buffering sucks, go back five minutes on the timeline and just watch it that way.  I tried it and so far so good.  You are technically five minutes behind real life but it beats the annoying skips and jumps.  

2 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

Its been bad all night - i was watching Freddy's place and the same thing.  Maybe there is a lot of users tonight so it is overloading the system. 

Broxman from the Freddy forum said that when the buffering sucks, go back five minutes on the timeline and just watch it that way.  I tried it and so far so good.  You are technically five minutes behind real life but it beats the annoying skips and jumps.  

Thank you!!!!!!!!! That's working much better.

As I'm watching on a delay, no spoilers please. If there's a murder I don't want to know whodunit.