Chad & Todd

6 minutes ago, stanley said:

Thank you!!!!!!!!! That's working much better.

As I'm watching on a delay, no spoilers please. If there's a murder I don't want to know whodunit.

Todd in the lounge with the knife...I was making a Clue joke but realized that almost happened.  :undecided:

I submitted a support ticket and they replied saying they checked the camera's performance and there is a problem with buffering and they will try and fix it tomorrow (guess the tech guys are all hungover at the moment from the birthday party).

So hopefully fingers crossed the buffering problems here will go away tomorrow.

No idea. They were all playing cards and Todd got up and went to lie on the bed. A minute later Chad followed him and they started aguing. Todd started crying and Chad was comforting him.

Guest is sat in livingroom not knowing what to do.

This is the reason why I don't watch these two, they are so rude, they have a guest and just leave him sitting there, while they have a childish domestic. Embarrassing. If I was him I would just get up and leave. Pair of ignorant gits!

Just now, broxman said:

OMG they are ignorant bastards! Just walked past the guy, without saying a word.

Seriously?  What is their issue?  Why bother inviting guests over if they are going to fight and ignore them?  Kind of tired of their drama - they need help or need to break up or something