Chad & Todd

Just now, Calvin2004 said:

Seriously?  What is their issue?  Why bother inviting guests over if they are going to fight and ignore them?  Kind of tired of their drama - they need help or need to break up or something

They have left the house...like WTF?? I actually hate these two. That is bang out of order.

Just now, broxman said:

They have left the house...like WTF?? I actually hate these two. That is bang out of order.

The poor guest, I wish we could tell him to leave and cut his loses.  Chad and Todd only seem to be able to handle each other, throw in others and they fall apart.

Every time a guest comes, they fight and break down and cry.  What the heck is happened or said to prompt This?  If it is jealously, they need to get over themselves.

2 minutes ago, stanley said:

Todd and Chad both left the apartment. Guest is wandering around not knowing what to do.

I feel like George should kick out Chad and Todd and give their apartment to all the guests who have been abandoned by the two!  Make up for the shitty way they were treated.  

On 11/2/2017 at 12:05 AM, Calvin2004 said:

The poor guest, I wish we could tell him to leave and cut his loses.  Chad and Todd only seem to be able to handle each other, throw in others and they fall apart.

Every time a guest comes, they fight and break down and cry.  What the heck is happened or said to prompt This?  If it is jealously, they need to get over themselves.

I've no idea, I only tuned in when stanley posted they were arguing. You would have thought after last week inviting  third guest would be banned, so God knows why they decided to go ahead.