Chad & Todd

12 hours ago, Calvin2004 said:

Looking through the timeline, I think this photo pretty much epitomizes the night and Chad and Todd

Capture.JPG  0   101.11 kB

This was the tweet about the party 😁 I've almost died laughing!!

VHTV Gay‏ @GayVoyeurHouse  22h22 hours ago

We celebrate the birthday of VHTV! A new boy is visiting Chad and Todd. The party will be hot! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, broxman said:

This was the tweet about the party 😁 I've almost died laughing!!

VHTV Gay‏ @GayVoyeurHouse  22h22 hours ago

We celebrate the birthday of VHTV! A new boy is visiting Chad and Todd. The party will be hot! 

it was very hot LOL

• Like 2

One of the reasons why I enjoy this apartment is that for the first time in all the years of these voyeur sites I am able to watch a gay couple who are in love with each other. It is clear that they both deeply love and care for each other, they are tender, always cuddling, rarely going more than a few minutes without kissing each other.

They have their issues which have been talked about in length and I get that a lot of people are put off watching them because of the anger issues. For the moment I'm just enjoying the good times and hoping they can find away to resolve the problems they have when they mix alcohol with a 3rd person.

ToddChad.jpgToddChad2.jpgToddChad3.jpgToddChad4.jpg

ToddChad5.jpg

• Like 3