Chad & Todd

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Talking for me.. it's not a house that i saw. Only checked today because read that Nina and Serena was there (free of Alan)

Talking for me now. I do not think Alan there would be some kind of barrier to fun. He has a good relationship with Todd and Chad.
But he was not well at an early age. Bed most of the time.
And I'm not following this place either. Second time (for considerable time) since the line came. The first was with Nina and Alan.:cool:

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Talking for me now. I do not think Alan there would be some kind of barrier to fun. He has a good relationship with Todd and Chad.
But he was not well at an early age. Bed most of the time.
And I'm not following this place either. Second time (for considerable time) since the line came. The first was with Nina and Alan.:cool:

Normally i don't watch anything where Alan appears... 

5 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Wonder where Alan is? Maybe tied up in the Back for later fun with Todd & Chad! :angel: Just being silly

bandicam_2017-11-30_14-04-42-795.jpg

Would be nice if Nina & Serena went all Lesbo Lust on that girl.  Wishes & Dreams! :biggrin:

bandicam_2017-11-30_14-06-03-478.jpg

Now he's lying on the couch in the living room, but before he was in bed. Before
leaving Nina, gave two pills for him and forced him to take all the medicine. Again . .

Edited by thedbear