Chad & Todd

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

It's really weird, cause I gag when I use one of those tongue scrappers to clean my tongue, but with a dick it just goes right down the hatch. I have sucked real dick too so I know all about that. Just not one big enough that it would really make me gag. To get that pleasure I need a lifelike dildo. It's an amazing feeling. Once it gets lubed up with spit and I go down on it's very easy. It's when I go all the way down that I get that sensation like a clit in my throat. It causes my throat to get really wet and things get rather sloppy at that point. After that it's super easy to deepthroat it and if I keep it up I can actually have an orgasm just from doing it. I will say this I can do it much easier if I'm in what would be the 69 position. The other way around it seems to be harder and not a smooth. I guess because it kind of bends up and back. You can imagine what I'm talking about.

As for practice, I seemed to be able to do it pretty quick. I think it was that first time that I forced my head all the way down that I realized that I had this pleasure zone in there. So, it wasn't too hard to convince myself to keep doing that. I love it! BUT, I don't like having a dick that big in my ass. I don't get pleasure from that experience. Prefer less the 6 inches for that.

That'sounds pretty amazing, it would be fascinating to see what's going on back there!  i can't get anything near the back of my throat without gagging, tongue depresssor, scrapers, pills that get stuck, food, and dicks. And all the practice in the world will never change that. 

• Like 1

Just an tought..house just opened and already An bunch of nice pics,think an nice,nice looking house,with good lighting,and what  seems also ok residents makes people make pics more frequently,of course if it's an darker,colder house,empty a lot of time people will feel less connection.Just my personal tought in this regard.

• Like 2