The Wrestling World #1

mikeusa

41 minutes ago, ur10intung69 said:

And Smackdown is tonight. What you think about the return of Shield? Never thought it would happen.

well the return of the shield was going to happen because it was leading up to it plus I was not expecting the return of kane 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mikeusa said:

well the return of the shield was going to happen because it was leading up to it plus I was not expecting the return of kane 

I never even thought about Kane. Who's gonna resurface next? Maybe the Shield will invite Undertaker as guest at TLC? Do you subscribe to WWE Network?

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 10:05 PM, ur10intung69 said:

I never even thought about Kane. Who's gonna resurface next? Maybe the Shield will invite Undertaker as guest at TLC? Do you subscribe to WWE Network?

23 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

How about bringing back Batista ??  I have wwe network.

I do not have wwe network..  batista is busy making movies  what  I watch on youtube  is wrestling with wregret  on youtube  he talk about ppv events and he put raw and smackdown back to back to see who war it batter  or I watch going in raw and also from what I know the undertaker is retire  I should create a topic for this if the mods are okay with it 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

I wonder what ever happened to Don Leo Jonathan, in his time he was the second  tallest wrestler ( 6' 7" --305 lbs. )   after Andre the Giant.  There's a match between these two on you tube,

I just got done looking don leo jonathan up he is 86 years old and still alive I will post the Wikipedia of him https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Leo_Jonathan

• Like 1