The Wrestling World #1

mikeusa

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

He has been Suspended from WWE Indefinitely.

On December 10, 2017, WWE suspended Swann indefinitely following his arrest for violating the company's zero tolerance policy against domestic violence.[151][152] He had been scheduled to face Drew Gulak in a match to determine the number one contender to the Cruiserweight Championship the following night on Raw.[153]      

that sucks for him his not going to become Cruiserweight Champion again and also he just lost same of his fan base . 

• Like 2

On 12/6/2017 at 11:25 PM, mikeusa said:

What had been rumored for months now appears close to becoming a reality: Ronda Rousey is set to join the WWE.

That’s according to USA Today, which cited two people close to Rousey in reporting Wednesday that the former UFC champion is “finalizing details” of a contract with the professional wrestling company.

Unfortunately still no deal yet.

https://www.tmz.com/2017/12/15/ronda-rousey-wwe-contract-deal-not-yet/

• Like 1

PPV on tonight.  I have some things to catch up on so I'll have to download the Torrent after it's done.

I am hoping Kevin Owens and Sammy Zayne get beat tonight but I hardly think it will happen.   The only thing that may happen is Jinder Mahal gets his Belt back from AJ Styles and the Modern Day Maharaja movement will be alive again.