The Wrestling World #1

mikeusa

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There comes a Point in time of a Persons life where the Body tells you it's time to take it easy.  He'll be like all the other Wrestlers they come back for the odd appearance but just not to Wrestle.

True, after wrestling 30 years. At the time of his body can no longer endure, but I do not think he will return, because if he returned has nothing to offer, especially after the death of his manager funny, i hope to him returnes as a manager of one of the new wrestlers and teach them his own way and his unique way in wrestling .if that happens maybe i will following again the Wrestlemaina..:biggrin:

11 hours ago, ooopel said:

True, after wrestling 30 years. At the time of his body can no longer endure, but I do not think he will return, because if he returned has nothing to offer, especially after the death of his manager funny, i hope to him returnes as a manager of one of the new wrestlers and teach them his own way and his unique way in wrestling .if that happens maybe i will following again the Wrestlemaina..:biggrin:

Most Wrestlers once they retire there are some that stay with the Company and they work in the Backroom Training the New Upcoming Wrestlers or they sometimes have them doing Commentary.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Most Wrestlers once they retire there are some that stay with the Company and they work in the Backroom Training the New Upcoming Wrestlers or they sometimes have them doing Commentary.

true also , hope Undertaker's goes to the job of training, because he didn't have a sweet voice to commentary. his voice is very loud and scary too, but he has a great  Skills to training.. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

See the source image 

Former pro wrestler “Lucious” Johnny Valiant died after a truck struck him in Ross Township, Pennsylvania, Wednesday morning, PEOPLE confirms.

Valiant, whose real name was Thomas M. Sullivan, was 71 and was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 1996.

See the source image

wwe Wellness Program

The World Wrestling Federation had a drug-testing policy in place as early as 1987, initially run by an in-house administrator. In 1991, wrestlers were subjected to independent testing for anabolic steroids for the first time.[81] The independent testing was ceased in 1996.[82]

The Talent Wellness Program is a comprehensive drug, alcohol, and cardiac screening program initiated in February 2006, shortly after the sudden death of one of their highest profile talents, 38-year-old Eddie Guerrero.[83] The policy tests for recreational drug use and abuse of prescription medication, including anabolic steroids.[83] Under the guidelines of the policy, talent is also tested annually for pre-existing or developing cardiac issues. The drug testing is handled by Aegis Sciences Corporation; the cardiac evaluations are handled by New York Cardiology Associates P.C.[83] The Wellness Policy requires that all talent "under contract to WWE who regularly perform in-ring services as a professional sports entertainer" undergo testing; however, part-time competitors are exempt from testing.[84]

After the double-murder and suicide committed by one of its performers, Chris Benoit, with a possible link to steroid abuse encouraged by WWE, the United States House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform requested that WWE turn over any material regarding its talent wellness policy.[85]

In August 2007, WWE and its employees defended the program in the wake of several busts of illegal pharmacy that linked WWE performers to steroid purchases even after the policy was put into place. Ten professional wrestlers were suspended for violating the Wellness Policy after reports emerged they were all customers of Signature Pharmacy in Orlando, Florida. According to a statement attributed to WWE attorney Jerry McDevitt, an eleventh wrestler was later added to the suspension list.[86][87][88]

Because of the Wellness Policy, physicians were able to diagnose one of its performers with a heart ailment that would otherwise likely have gone unnoticed until it was too late. In August 2007, then-reigning United States Champion Montel Vontavious Porter (real name: Hassan Assad) was diagnosed with Wolff–Parkinson–White syndrome,[89] which can be potentially fatal if gone undiagnosed. The ailment was discovered while Assad was going through a routine Wellness Policy checkup.

On September 13, 2010, WWE updated their list of banned substances to include muscle relaxers.[

19 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Rousey is Guaranteed a Win. Management always flaps their gums a lot but when the PPV's come along they always come up on the wrong end of the stick. As far as HHH and Angle looking Old that's what Years of Steroid Abuse does to the Body.

Asuka battles Charlotte Flair for the Women's Belt. Asuka will win the Match but she won't win the Belt. There'll be interference of some kind toward the end of the Match. Then the Money in the Bank Case Holder will Cash in the Case and take the Belt from Charlotte.

Sure would like to see the end of Kevin Owens and Sammy Zayne. Their Ego's are way Over Inflated.  WWE can survive without those Two arrogant SOB's.

John Cena he's Butt Hurt because he never got a Response from The Undertaker.  

A.J Styles is a Guaranteed Belt Change. He wants to take some time off and heal from some nagging injuries that plague him.  I'll have to look and see what the other Matches are on the Card.

I'll place a Live Link to the PPV incase anyone wants to watch it.  I just have to see what Channel is the Best without any Buffering Issues.  Why Pay a Cable Subscriber $79 when you can watch it for Free.

if HHH or angle took steroids they would have been fired a long time ago, cuz wwe goes by 3 strike your out rule.  

Edited by mikeusa
miss up

20 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

if HHH or angle took steroids they would have been fired a long time ago, cuz wwe goes by 3 strike your out rule.  

WWE had a Wellness Policy for Years but they never started taking it seriously until all kinds of trouble started going down after a couple of big named talent guys died.  Lots of Wrestlers back in the old days were former Steroid users. A lot of those Big Physiques didn't come naturally.  Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior and Scott Steiner for an example.

51 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

See the source image 

Former pro wrestler “Lucious” Johnny Valiant died after a truck struck him in Ross Township, Pennsylvania, Wednesday morning, PEOPLE confirms.

Valiant, whose real name was Thomas M. Sullivan, was 71 and was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 1996.

See the source image

R.I.P

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

WWE had a Wellness Policy for Years but they never started taking it seriously until all kinds of trouble started going down after a couple of big named talent guys died.  Lots of Wrestlers back in the old days were former Steroid users. A lot of those Big Physiques didn't come naturally.  Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior and Scott Steiner for an example.

when i was a kid. i was a fan of Hogan and warrior but not a fan of steiner.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

when i was a kid. i was a fan of Hogan and warrior but not a fan of steiner.  

I watched a bit of Wrestling years ago when the Rabbit Ear Antenna would give good enough reception. Wasn't really a fan of anyone special until Stone Cold Steve Austin.   Where can you go to work and beat the shit out of your boss on a daily basis and still have a job.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I watched a bit of Wrestling years ago when the Rabbit Ear Antenna would give good enough reception. Wasn't really a fan of anyone special until Stone Cold Steve Austin.   Where can you go to work and beat the shit out of your boss on a daily basis and still have a job.

See the source image:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1