15 members have voted

1. 1. Which way do you lean?

• Conservative
    • Liberal
    • Centrist
    • I don't follow politics

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Doesn't politics have 2 dimensions left to right as personified by Democrat and Repulican in the US although in Europe we would probably say centre and right or right and righter, and the other liberal to conservative. 

Isn't it possible to be a conservative Democrat and a liberal Republican? ... I know it is. However I accept there is a strong correlation between the 2 sets of beliefs.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 3:09 AM, sr71gn said:

¿Realmente funcionan los poppers y son legales en los Estados Unidos?

I do not know if poppers are legal in the US, but if Donald Trump is, everything is possible

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 3:13 AM, catalonia said:

I do not know if poppers are legal in the US, but if Donald Trump is, everything is possible

President Trump has done a fantastic job . Its like someone lifted the chains choking our businesses and now our economy has taken off like a rocket ship.New jobs are popping up everywhere and they are paying more money

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 3:18 AM, sr71gn said:

President Trump has done a fantastic job . Its like someone lifted the chains choking our businesses and now our economy has taken off like a rocket ship.New jobs are popping up everywhere and they are paying more money

Yes, he has made you in to pariahs with the USA and Syria being the only 2 countries being outside of the consensus on climate change. So basically, he's 'kickstarted' your economy at the expense of the rest of the world. Let alone the other consensus that economic change takes a year or two to make any noticeable difference and President Trump has been in power for just a year......

Well done President Trump :rolleyes:

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 6:52 AM, smithy62 said:

Yes, he has made you in to pariahs with the USA and Syria being the only 2 countries being outside of the consensus on climate change. So basically, he's 'kickstarted' your economy at the expense of the rest of the world. Let alone the other consensus that economic change takes a year or two to make any noticeable difference and President Trump has been in power for just a year......

x2. Trump is the worlds biggest problem

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 6:52 AM, smithy62 said:

Are you not aware of the great economic changes we have already experienced and the ton of new growth happening on an almost daily basis--When new jobs are opening up all over the place and our pay is going up right now--not two years from now--Why would you say it takes two years to make any difference--maybe you dont have a clue what it is  to have lived under obamas eight years of strangling our businesses --Despite what you get from our biased and total flaming liberal media most working americans believe man made climate change is a complete and utter hoax--- Yes we are putting our country's well being first now so the rest of the world will have to get off its ass and make their own way and pay for our military protection

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 3:40 AM, catalonia said:

If it is not obvious to you, it will be difficult to explain it to you. Anyway, I see that you are a fan of yours, which I think is respectable. If you are an American, you may see it from another point of view, we are not going to fight for that, a hug from old Europe.

I fear for you living in europe and the scadinavian countries--

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 7:23 AM, jabbath1987 said:

x2. Trump is the worlds biggest problem

lower back discogenic pain GIF by ePainAssist

The US is experiencing this from carrying everyone so long. Trump just has exposed to the world how most American feel !

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 4:03 PM, Thestarider said:

lower back discogenic pain GIF by ePainAssist

The US is experiencing this from carrying everyone so long. Trump just has exposed to the world how most American feel !

We especially are very very tired of carrying the united nations !

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 4:13 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Figures ::)

Considering we pay 22% of the regular un budget and 25% of the peacekeeping budget  --If Germany would pay more maybe we could pay less --But hopefully Trump will cut our support drastically to the un

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 4:35 PM, sr71gn said:

Considering we pay 22% of the regular un budget and 25% of the peacekeeping budget  --If Germany would pay more maybe we could pay less --But hopefully Trump will cut our support drastically to the un

As I said figures ::)

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 4:10 PM, sr71gn said:

We especially are very very tired of carrying the united nations !

Please speak for yourself! I am American and neither you nor Trump speak for me. I would say that at least 69% of Americans feel as I do..

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 3:18 AM, sr71gn said:

Totally disagree!! 

BTW, @sr71gn! Totally agree with you about the UN. They are no friend to the USA. Fuck them! 

23 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

Totally disagree!! 

My statement is fact --What do you disagree with

23 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

Please speak for yourself! I am American and neither you nor Trump speak for me. I would say that at least 69% of Americans feel as I do..

If you think that why did Trump win the election?

14 hours ago, sr71gn said:

If you think that why did Trump win the election?

Because of the weird US electoral college voting system. By normal majority elections Hillary got one million more  votes. So please stop saying the majority voted for Trump because it is simply not true. 

The Us electorial college voting system is a well thought out method that insures two states dont rule over all the rest in determining who wins the election-The million more votes she got and probably another three million with those were phony- They use all the illegals as votes--Stand by obama is guilty of many many crimes against our country and they tried to rig our election--He illegally wiretapped Trump tower-In the next two weeks the info will be revealed that makes "Watergate" look like a pimple on an elephants ass in comparison with obamas treason

14 hours ago, sr71gn said:

The Us electorial college voting system is a well thought out method that insures two states dont rule over all the rest in determining who wins the election-The million more votes she got and probably another three million with those were phony- They use all the illegals as votes--Stand by obama is guilty of many many crimes against our country and they tried to rig our election--He illegally wiretapped Trump tower-In the next two weeks the info will be revealed that makes "Watergate" look like a pimple on an elephants ass in comparison with obamas treason

Lol I patiently wait for these "news" in the next two weeks. I bet absolutely nothing will happen. And of course there was no evidence at all til now the votes for Hillary were illegal. Trump and his supporters always scream the loudest but nothing was proven til now. 

14 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol I patiently wait for these "news" in the next two weeks. I bet absolutely nothing will happen. And of course there was no evidence at all til now the votes for Hillary were illegal. Trump and his supporters always scream the loudest but nothing was proven til now. 

There is alot of evidence of illegal votes being cast haha--One house in my city had 18 people registered to it none of whom actualy existed--If you listen to major networks they dont broadcast what is going on--They have been in on this from the start --OAN is the only station not running "fake news"

13 hours ago, sr71gn said:

There is alot of evidence of illegal votes being cast haha--One house in my city had 18 people registered to it none of whom actualy existed--If you listen to major networks they dont broadcast what is going on--They have been in on this from the start --OAN is the only station not running "fake news"

We will see who is right in the end. I usually don't listen to Trumps fake news :biggrin:

13 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

We will see who is right in the end. I usually don't listen to Trumps fake news :biggrin:

It is already out that there was no real investigation of hillary"s emails--The outcome was decided before it began --You really ought to get up to date on the facts

trump is a complete moron. everyone that works for him said so. they only stay because they think that somehow it will advance their careers. he only even got the nomination because the republicans are so bad. their policies are anti-people & racist. anything else should go to the politics section.

I would prefer that US and international politics and a poster's opinion of such not be imposed on the CC boards. Keep your opinions to yourself and you won't offend anybody. ::)

12 hours ago, golfer06 said:

trump is a complete moron. everyone that works for him said so. they only stay because they think that somehow it will advance their careers. he only even got the nomination because the republicans are so bad. their policies are anti-people & racist. anything else should go to the politics section.

Who said so and how did this complete moron win the election with everyone against him including his own party? and yes i would like to discuss any issues dealing wiuth the us or Trump on a political section

8 hours ago, tweety said:

I would prefer that US and international politics and a poster's opinion of such not be imposed on the CC boards. Keep your opinions to yourself and you won't offend anybody. ::)

sorry, but in this case I don't agree. People have right to express their opinions about useless politicians wherever they want. This is what differ us from Russia for example where you could go to prison for doing that.  Or be poisoned :biggrin:

8 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Who said so and how did this complete moron win the election with everyone against him including his own party?

check the actual news instead of the fox/trump channel once in a while. and he promised stuff that he can't & won't do. and a lot of people are stupid & listened to him.

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

check the actual news instead of the fox/trump channel once in a while. and he promised stuff that he can't & won't do. and a lot of people are stupid & listened to him.

Sorry but that argument holds no water at all --As I said I would be more than happy to discuss this with you on another board--But I have found that when liberals such as yourself are confronted with facts they always run

8 hours ago, waldi said:

sorry, but in this case I don't agree. People have right to express their opinions about useless politicians wherever they want. This is what differ us from Russia for example where you could go to prison for doing that.  Or be poisoned :biggrin:

I do not dispute that people have the right to express their opinions, but I would think that these types of posts should be in the "Worldwide Political Discussions" Forum of CC. There are lots being discussed there, and Ella and Isaac can get back to prominence.

Sorry but that argument holds no water at all --As I said I would be more than happy to discuss this with you on another board--But I have found that when liberals such as yourself are confronted with facts they always run

here we go again. trump facts are found in fairytale land & until people realize that we will continue to vote for moron liars & continue down the road to ruin for the u.s. but you just go on & keep the faith in your hero. i wouldn't want to wake you from your wonderful dream.

I do not dispute that people have the right to express their opinions, but I would think that these types of posts should be in the "Worldwide Political Discussions" Forum of CC. There are lots being discussed there, and Ella and Isaac can get back to prominence.

totally agree. but you'll have to direct that at the genius that brought up our wonderful leader. but be sure not to wake him from his fantasy.

here we go again. trump facts are found in fairytale land & until people realize that we will continue to vote for moron liars & continue down the road to ruin for the u.s. but you just go on & keep the faith in your hero. i wouldn't want to wake you from your wonderful dream.

As i said they always run

As i said they always run

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Haha --As I said they always run

You guys never give up! :cry:

yeah, but I wouldn't interrupt anyway, because it's much more important issue than vhtv, but yes, you're right to some degree.

As you can see i have only made maybe 2 prior posts until now. Golfer dude you must have been hit in the head to many times with golf balls to actually believe what you are trying to tell others. The legal voters of our country elected the only candidate that would, and is in fact improving our country every day, while the other resistance party just cries without any information to dispute the real truth. That's all folks Go Belle go !

8 hours ago, funtime19020 said:

As you can see i have only made maybe 2 prior posts until now. Golfer dude you must have been hit in the head to many times with golf balls to actually believe what you are trying to tell others. The legal voters of our country elected the only candidate that would, and is in fact improving our country every day, while the other resistance party just cries without any information to dispute the real truth. That's all folks Go Belle go !

are you related to sr71? 48% is not a majority. but even if our fearless leader did get 51% it would just mean that 51% are stupid. now go back to sleep where you can continue to dream whatever you like. that's the gr8 thing about dreams. they don't have to be based in reality at all. nighty night! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

If he is such a moron how come the USA seems to be doing rather well now in jobs, unemployment, economy etc etc  or is that just luck lol. Trouble with many people they hate hearing the truth so used to hearing bullshit.

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

If he is such a moron how come the USA seems to be doing rather well now in jobs, unemployment, economy etc etc  or is that just luck lol. Trouble with many people they hate hearing the truth so used to hearing bullshit.

sorry that i'm late to answer but wages have not increased for the average worker since the 90's. trump was, is, & will remain a moron. and did i mention that he is a liar?  

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

sorry that i'm late to answer but wages have not increased for the average worker since the 90's. trump was, is, & will remain a moron. and did i mention that he is a liar?  

What politician isn't eh. He has only been president for a year how about giving him a chance eh all the others have failed miserably in recent years.

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

What politician isn't eh. He has only been president for a year how about giving him a chance eh all the others have failed miserably in recent years.

i don't know if you are a u.s. citizen but he is the absolute worst pres. of my lifetime. he makes g.w.bush look good. he has had a year to be truthful about anything & he hasn't been truthful about 1 single thing. but go ahead & lets give him more of a chance until we hear his lies enough that some of the other morons believe him. so far it's working. just check out some members of this forum if you need proof. but when you need help from the govt. for social security or anything don't be surprised when the money isn't there . you'll find it in the pockets of trump & his buddies.

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

You can repeat your bullshit over and over but that will not change the fact that less than 30% of americans approve this moron's job.

1 hour ago, pahman said:

You can repeat your bullshit over and over but that will not change the fact that less than 30% of americans approve this moron's job.

I am not american but all i can say is that with all due respect  you lot voted the moron, as you call him, in so what does that say about the average american ?

We are only bystanders looking in from the outside so can only comment on what we see like every body else.

1 hour ago, pahman said:

We need not listen to your bullshit either : Some people just listen to the wrong Media outlets and don't get the truth.

Poll                  Favorable Unfavorable Undecided
YouGov/Economist Jun 11 – Jun 13 1,500 Adults                      42         51

Economist/YouGovEconomist/YouGov 1/21 - 1/23                     43                 55  
CNNCNN 1/14 - 1/18      43 55

Monday, January 29, 2018

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 43% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-six percent (56%) disapprove. 

:biggrin: i think bullshit is your lots speciality apparently according to your countrymen.

:biggrin::biggrin:

ZIR_GcAE.jpg

43 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

We need not listen to your bullshit either : Some people just listen to the wrong Media outlets and don't get the truth.

YouGov/Economist Jun 11 – Jun 13 1,500 Adults                      42         51

Economist/YouGovEconomist/YouGov 1/21 - 1/23                     43                 55  

Monday, January 29, 2018

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 43% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-six percent (56%) disapprove. 

43 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

We need not listen to your bullshit either :

Lets compare what is comparable: This is from Gallup for Barack Obama. No bullshit.

barack_obama_job.pngLets

16 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Back on topic here, if you wish to join in the political discussions, there are very specific threads just waiting for comments and opinions.

Thanks gentlemen, I will move this discussion to where it belongs.

TY !!

• Like 19
  • Upvote 1

On ‎2017‎-‎11‎-‎17 at 12:24 PM, BBsq69 said:

Doesn't politics have 2 dimensions left to right as personified by Democrat and Repulican in the US although in Europe we would probably say centre and right or right and righter, and the other liberal to conservative. 

Isn't it possible to be a conservative Democrat and a liberal Republican? ... I know it is. However I accept there is a strong correlation between the 2 sets of beliefs.

In Canada it doesn't matter what party actually get in. They are all cut from the same cloth. Only thing with the Liberals they Tax and Spend.  The only way the Liberals got elected last time is they promised all the Pot Heads they'd Legalize Marijuana but the Silver Haired Boys Club in the Senate have a hard time giving the Bill the Rubber Stamp of Approval.  :biggrin:

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

In Canada it doesn't matter what party actually get in. They are all cut from the same cloth. Only thing with the Liberals they Tax and Spend.  The only way the Liberals got elected last time is they promised all the Pot Heads they'd Legalize Marijuana but the Silver Haired Boys Club in the Senate have a hard time giving the Bill the Rubber Stamp of Approval.  :biggrin:

Of course nobody votes for any centre party in the UK at the moment, which is shame because the parties on either side have never been more incompetent. We have a very weak PM and yet the opposition which should be way ahead in the polls only has a slight lead. For both parties the solution to popularity seems to be to just go more extreme within the politically correct limits of our society. This is very sad but does appear to be the way of the world at the moment.

19 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Of course nobody votes for any centre party in the UK at the moment, which is shame because the parties on either side have never been more incompetent. We have a very weak PM and yet the opposition which should be way ahead in the polls only has a slight lead. For both parties the solution to popularity seems to be to just go more extreme within the politically correct limits of our society. This is very sad but does appear to be the way of the world at the moment.

Our Prime Minister is weak as well.  The only thing he's good for is Rewarding Towel Head Terrorists with Millions of Dollars.

• Like 1

I'm amazed at the haltered displayed on this thread, insulting my President and those few who don't agree with his views. 99% of TV News are liberals folks. It's frustrating to constantly hear how horrible Mr.Trump and his policies are when you support most of them, but it's even more frustrating when people question whether or not you know his ideas and policies. When people hear that I am a Trump supporter, they automatically begin to question if I know and understand his ideas. So here are things that I wish people understood about Trump and the majority of his supporters. The majority of us are not supporting Trump because we're ignorant. We understand him and his policies very well. Just because we believe something that you don't does not make either of us wrong. No matter how many times you try to convince us that you are right, we're not going to change our views, so please stop trying to sway our opinions. He's a businessman, and he will run this country like a business. After many failed approaches to get us out of debt, maybe a successful businessman as the president isn't a bad idea. 

When non-Trump supporters say that Trump isn't a politician, we laugh at you. What makes a person a politician? Nothing! That's right, if you want to be a politician, you can be. He may not know everything, but try to name one candidate who does. He will hire the right people for the right jobs. The wall. Many of you think that the wall Trump wants to build seems irrational, but we don't. The United States provides endless opportunity for anyone that comes here LEGALLY. We're not denying people entry to our amazing country, we're just asking that they come here the right way, like many of our relatives did in the past. And on to the next point ... He's not racist, and neither are we. We just want people to come here legally. It's not right that our hard work is paying for illegal immigrants' children to go to school and that our tax dollars are going to pay for people who did not pay into the system. We're looking to protect ourselves and our hard earned dollars. 

He's all for guns. No matter what happens, the criminals and the bad-guys are going to get their hands on guns whether they are legal or illegal. If guns were legal, people would be less likely to pull out a gun in a public place because of the fear that other people might have guns too. We're proud to be Republicans. We are not ashamed no matter how many times you may try to belittle us. We worked hard for our money, and we believe we should have a say where it goes. We're not saying we want to see children starving on the streets, but we don't want to see our money go to things we don't believe in. So stop talking to us and about us like we're monsters. What we see as speaking his mind, you see as rude. You cannot validly argue that Trump does not speak his mind. He says what most Republicans are thinking. He is the only presidential candidate that actually speaks his mind without holding back, and we appreciate his bluntness. 

Trump supporters are not violent. Several mini studies have now proven that Bernie's supporters are the most likely of all supporters to inflict violence on others. Trump's supporters aren't looking for a fight, like Sanders' supporters. We're just proud to be part of the movement that will Make America Great Again, and like to show our support. It's annoying to receive dirty looks from people when they hear that I'm a Trump supporter. We're entitled to our opinions as much as you're entitled to yours. Trump supporters don't going around saying other people are ignorant or stupid for believing other things, we just try to express our views. We are the only ones being called ignorant. Get over it! We live in America, and everyone believes different things, so leave us be! We're not asking you to love Donald Trump, but we are asking for the same level of respect that we're giving you. He has many female and minority supporters, so clearly we don't all see him as sexist and racist. Peace iPirate :cool:

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I'm a Libertarian. I don't really matter in these discussions. I should be able to, but I'm horribly in debt thanks to financial Liberals like our past many Presidents since Reagan, and a Congress that operates to enrich themselves. Add to that a populace that has learned to ignore the Constitution as written and sadly learned they can vote themselves presents; I can see the democratic-model in the world becoming dust through its political corruption and financial bankruptcy.

http://usdebtclock.org/

On 2/2/2018 at 10:00 AM, ipiratemedia said:

I'm amazed at the haltered displayed on this thread..............

This is what a democratic world is all about, I may not agree with your opinions but I'll fight for your right to have them! 

• Like 1