Linda & Leon

Wow!  This apartment's cams are really f**ked up!  I finally got a cam to open.  I clicked on Camk 15 (5) in the bedroom and cam 11 (1) opened.  WTF is going on?  Anybody?  Jabbath?  Anyone beside me send a ticket in?  Come on guys.  I just got out of the hospital and I can't get anyone to answer me?  Did I become persona non grata  while I was gone??:huh:

8 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Wow!  This apartment's cams are really f**ked up!  I finally got a cam to open.  I clicked on Camk 15 (5) in the bedroom and cam 11 (1) opened.  WTF is going on?  Anybody?  Jabbath?  Anyone beside me send a ticket in?  Come on guys.  I just got out of the hospital and I can't get anyone to answer me?  Did I become persona non grata  while I was gone??:huh:

Hey nice to hear from you and happy you are still the old mic351 :biggrin: Give me 10 mins and I will check okay?

Seems to be working now Jabbath..  I don't know if it was you or the support ticket but someone got on the stick..  Thanks...   Yeah, I'm out of the hospital.  Got about 3 weeks of R & R.  No lifting over 10 lbs.  No exercise.  No sex ( my wife said just because I can't have sex doesn't mean she can't have sex. :cry::confused:  My life is going to suck big time for the next three weeks.  Seems I've really got nothing else to do but piss people off in here.. :biggrin:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Seems to be working now Jabbath..  I don't know if it was you or the support ticket but someone got on the stick..  Thanks...   Yeah, I'm out of the hospital.  Got about 3 weeks of R & R.  No lifting over 10 lbs.  No exercise.  No sex ( my wife said just because I can't have sex doesn't mean she can't have sex. :cry::confused:  My life is going to suck big time for the next three weeks.  Seems I've really got nothing else to do but piss people off in here.. :biggrin:

Hehe thats why we like you in here. Stay strong. Better times coming soon :biggrin:

21 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Follow the doctors orders and your wife’s, of course. So, did she say you get to watch her have sex or is that out too? 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Follow the doctors orders and your wife’s, of course. So, did she say you get to watch her have sex or is that out too? 

I don't know.  I guess if I had to be a cuckold I'd better at least be able to watch!!::)

• Like 1