Linda & Leon

17 hours ago, letsdothis said:

First, if those are the actual words VH used, that doesn't say they are lesbian or
bisexual. It doesn't even imply it. It simply says, there are two girls living in the
same apt. And that in itself doesn't make them lesbian or bisexual, just two girls
living in the same apt.

Second, @ze81 said, "...advertised by VH for,,two bi girls living togheter ." That
also doesn't mean they are bisexual with each other, just that they swing both
ways. It just means there are two bisexual girls living in the same apt and they
may bring their own partners to their beds. Hell, they may not even have known
each other when they first moved in together. IDK.

Unless they are adult entertainment actors, it would probably be difficult for two,
unacquainted girls to have sex with each other, until they got to know each other,
and chose to do so. Unless that's what they were looking to do in the first place,
IMHO. Now, an unacquainted guy and girl having sex as soon as they meet, that's
a different story. Misty proves that true, almost everyday, much to our delight!

Just my take on it.

I can see your point,but what lead a lot of us to believe this two residents would had an bi relation was their actions..first over Tim place and then continue in this house.Neither of the girls(at least in my view)are bi,they teases weren't authentic at all,and both looked a more at easy and liking it with the dudes.My point(but I can see others thinking the oposite)from the start that was what the manager and residentes wanted us to believe..that they had some kind of intim relationship,but from what I seen they are just friends.This type of residents,houses will work when they opened an place with real lesbian couples or bi.

• Like 1

They should put an small chair or something similar near the livingroom sofa and the bed in bedroom,the little cat it's always trying to climb up and down and poor thing it's an battle..I know he wil be bigger,but till then would be nice.

9 hours ago, ze81 said:

I can see your point,but what lead a lot of us to believe this two residents would had an bi relation was their actions..first over Tim place and then continue in this house.Neither of the girls(at least in my view)are bi,they teases weren't authentic at all,and both looked a more at easy and liking it with the dudes.My point(but I can see others thinking the oposite)from the start that was what the manager and residentes wanted us to believe..that they had some kind of intim relationship,but from what I seen they are just friends.This type of residents,houses will work when they opened an place with real lesbian couples or bi.

Thank you, ze. I appreciate that. And, I completely understand what you're saying.
And you know all that, because you follow the apt. I was just trying to explain the
phrases in your and waldi's posts, not based on the tenants behavior. I'm glad at
least one person understood what I was saying. Thank you.

And you're right, if the managers and tenants lead you to believe one thing is going
to happen, knowing something else is going to happen, that's unfair advertising. If
they keep doing that, pretty soon we won't believe a word they say.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

Thank you, ze. I appreciate that. And, I completely understand what you're saying.
And you know all that, because you follow the apt. I was just trying to explain the
phrases in your and waldi's posts, not based on the tenants behavior. I'm glad at
least one person understood what I was saying. Thank you.

And you're right, if the managers and tenants lead you to believe one thing is going
to happen, knowing something else is going to happen, that's unfair advertising. If
they keep doing that, pretty soon we won't believe a word they say.

Just something I want to observe. Once I made a visual map of what I point to.
Many here at the beginning of this place did not believe him. I also reinforce that it was not a free reaction but a consequence of the primary mistakes made by them or of those who disastrously were guiding them in these stages.

The fact is that we screamed loudly here and someone heard and took corrective measures. Or started it.
The fact of completeness is that there is still one point discovered: Carrie.

With Leon's disastrous entrance (sorry to disagree), the place totally loses its innovative purpose, if that was the intention.
At least the size of it and with only a quarter gives or implied that.

It becomes, thus, another common apartment without any differential to the others of the projects or the other managements.

Groomy, signaled the possibility of Linda being away for a few pairs of days. Premature. For who started now.
So we have Carrie trying to bring this place to her tracks? What if she does? How will it be when Linda returns?

I really would like to know what "intelligence" we have orchestrating all this, because obviously we do not have it.
And the worst we are paying for it. And expensive. Very expensive.