Linda & Leon

6 hours ago, zoifan said:

Leon is such stud. If he continues like this, he has potential to rank even above Jeff. Although, size does matter in VHTV....

Again I disagree. Jeff is more authentic in all his attitudes.

And precisely because of Leon's attitude, I do not follow this place in the majority on line. Only in timeline
He is taking advantage of and also canceling out Carrie's presence there.

Seeing she practically got thrown out of bed, along with them before those moments.

If it was to be so, then why have two girls there?

And why then have an apartment so large for just a "couple"? .

Obvious to anyone who wants to "see" that the basic purpose of it is being diverted. Disastrously and prositally being diverted. Being to be worked in Bi or Straight.

And Grommy signaled here long before the apartment came to line Sally / Linda's profile and Carrie's later.

As I said before, I hate potential being wasted.
:dodgy:

• StnCld316 changed the title to Linda, Leon & Carrie
20 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Thanks.  The Title has been changed.

Just a small detail.. Vh said it's "Linda & Leon & Carrie".. Guess it would make more sense to be "Linda & Leon, Carrie" . You have changed to "Linda, Leon & Carrie" (Unless we here are wrong on who is Linda and who is Carrie)

• Like 2

• StnCld316 changed the title to Linda & Leon & Carrie
31 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Just a small detail.. Vh said it's "Linda & Leon & Carrie".. Guess it would make more sense to be "Linda & Leon, Carrie" . You have changed to "Linda, Leon & Carrie" (Unless we here are wrong on who is Linda and who is Carrie)

Adjustment has been made.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, stanley said:

@StnCld316 Leon has been added to the apartment - can you change the thread title?

LLC.jpg

So now officially The apartment "sank" once and for all.]:dodgy:

Carrie officially moves to the couch and Linda and Leon can now escape freely to the porch (for smoking). Alone or accompanied by Tim, Zoe, Clara and Stas.

One more, for the management of Alex and Lina.
Is it so hard for them to hit it right at least once?
At least one time ???]
This is unfortunate.
:cry:

Btw, i finally understand (i think) now how VH order the names in the apartments.. Was weird for me to see Lisa&Em - instead of Lisa, Em / Nina&Alan&Serena - instead of Nina&Alan, Serena (when we know Nina&Alan was a couple) / now Linda&Leon&Carrie - instead of Linda&Leon, Carrie (when we know that Linda&Leon are a couple)

It depends the number of bedrooms in the houses:
1 Bedroom: Nina&Alan&Serena / Lisa&Em / Linda&Leon&Carrie
2 Bedrooms: Rock&Anastasia, Nyusha 

All the other houses are regular situations with couples (1 or 2 bedroom) and people alone (Misty and Freddy)