Linda & Leon

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Btw, i finally understand (i think) now how VH order the names in the apartments.. Was weird for me to see Lisa&Em - instead of Lisa, Em, Nina&Alan&Serena - instead of Nina&Alan, Serena (when we know Nina&Alan was a couple), now Linda&Leon&Carrie - instead of Linda&Leon, Carrie (when we know that Linda&Leon are a couple)

It depends the number of bedrooms in the houses:
1 Bedroom: Nina&Alan&Serena / Lisa&Em / Linda&Leon&Carrie
2 Bedrooms: Rock&Anastasia, Nyusha 

All the other houses are regular situations with couples (1 or 2 bedroom) and people alone (Misty and Freddy)

Just something to break this "logic".

Nina & Alan & Serena, act as a couple of 3.

Ana & Rock, Nyu, started the project as a trio. And Nyu was included with the departure of the Siamese brothers.

Lisa & Emm, have not yet officialized, but by the profile of Emm, just waiting for Anna's return.
This is likely to happen because of the evolution and multidirection of George's projects.
Anna does not like to be left behind.

Linda & Leon & Carrie thus becomes an unfortunate interrogation now.

More one for this management.:dodgy:

8 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Just something to break this "logic".

Nina & Alan & Serena, act as a couple of 3.

Ana & Rock, Nyu, started the project as a trio. And Nyu was included with the departure of the Siamese brothers.

Lisa & Emm, have not yet officialized, but by the profile of Emm, just waiting for Anna's return.
This is likely to happen because of the evolution and multidirection of George's projects.
Anna does not like to be left behind.

Linda & Leon & Carrie thus becomes an unfortunate interrogation now.

More one for this management.:dodgy:

Yes, that's why she sleeps in the living room.... She arrived almost 45 days later then already existing an Alan&Nina

There was never a trio there between Ana&Rock, Nyu. Happened 10 minutes of debauchery in the first day when she didn't even sleep there

Lisa & Em not even a kiss have shared 

I was only talking how VH split the names when introduce them at the list, nothing to do what happen in the houses or relation between them.. If it was having the relations between tenants in mind will have to be: Nina&Alan, Serena / Linda&Leon, Carrie / Lisa,Em  

5 hours ago, maxfactor said:

let me understand this... we now have a couple who tricked VH into giving them an apartment by saying she was bi (which she is not)with her friend...but the friend (who does seem to be bi) is now relegated to the pullout on the couch?

That had its origin in Tim and Zoe. Is it easier to understand now? "Leon came from Stas.
Improved, even more so now ?.
:cool:

34 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes, that's why she sleeps in the living room.... She arrived almost 45 days later then already existing an Alan&Nina

There was never a trio there between Ana&Rock, Nyu. Happened 10 minutes of debauchery in the first day when she didn't even sleep there

Lisa & Em not even a kiss have shared 

I was only talking how VH split the names when introduce them at the list, nothing to do what happen in the houses or relation between them.. If it was having the relations between tenants in mind will have to be: Nina&Alan, Serena / Linda&Leon, Carrie / Lisa,Em  

Nina & Alan & Serena.> Designed to be a couple of 3, this is your modified line.
Resistance to this, solely and exclusively on the part of Alan. Only him.

Ana & Rock, Nyu> with certainty in Anna's idea, a trio.Resistance exclusive of Rock.This has now become more evident on Misty's birthday.

Lisa & Emm> Same intention. "Resistance" on the part of Lisa.

I believe that in Anna's return, she will act firmly on these two deviations.
George's project will be the motivation for that.

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Nina & Alan & Serena.> Designed to be a couple of 3, this is your modified line.
Resistance to this, solely and exclusively on the part of Alan. Only him.

Ana & Rock, Nyu> with certainty in Anna's idea, a trio.Resistance exclusive of Rock.This has now become more evident on Misty's birthday.

Lisa & Emm> Same intention. "Resistance" on the part of Lisa.

I believe that in Anna's return, she will act firmly on these two deviations.
George's project will be the motivation for that.

You keep talking about relations... and i keep saying that VH names don't have nothing to do with that (for me).. 

The way the names are displayed are there since day1 of the 'official arrival' and it's not changing according the evolution of the house... 

Serena is not part of the couple Alan and Nina.. It's a girl that live with them and have sex with them... (don't forget how many days have past till there was sex between alan and serena and how many days where since name of serena was official) 

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

You keep talking about relations... and i keep saying that VH names don't have nothing to do with that (for me).. 

The way the names are displayed are there since day1 of the 'official arrival' and it's not changing according the evolution of the house... 

Serena is not part of the couple Alan and Nina.. It's a girl that live with them and have sex with them... (don't forget how many days have past till there was sex between alan and serena and how many days where since name of serena was official) 

Again ,
"&" means interaction in the project as a couple or part of]
"," means inclusion in the project individually. Just composing.
Look at the CC the history of all the projects that we have already had in these conditions attached.
It was not I who drew up this line of logical reasoning and it is not I who are creating "questions" about it

For this apartment the correct one would be Linda "&" Leon "," Carrie.
As it is now Linda "&" Leon "&" Carrie ", reinforcement, creates an interrogation and if followed in another direction misrepresents the understanding of any line of the website.

Nothing to do with room quantities of the place. Example? /
Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora
Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark
Eric & Layla & Mick & Angie, (here, we've always tried to interact a 4some among those four, and then ditto with Jess & Sam)

So they are guessing that will be a connection between the three... 
so they are thinking that lisa & em will be bissexuals...

ok... keep your idea i will kept mine

P.S. i only talked in houses =< 3 tenants and that was 'updated' after opening 

P.S.S. You also had Roch&Anastasia, Adam, Jack 

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

3:59 AM

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm4/cam15?timestamp=1511315937

While Linda and Leon were sleeping fully nude, Carry joined the bed with a slim thong underwear. She puts a blanket on Leon's nude body, then joins the bed.

The chance of 3some is going higher every day.

Yesterday Carrie had an 'argument' because she didn't want to sleep at the couch.