Linda & Leon

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

So they are guessing that will be a connection between the three... 
so they are thinking that lisa & em will be bissexuals...

ok... keep your idea i will kept mine

P.S. i only talked in houses =< 3 tenants and that was 'updated' after opening 

P.S.S. You also had Roch&Anastasia(", ")Adam(",") Jack 

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

Again ,
"&" means interaction in the project as a couple or part of]
(",") means inclusion in the project individually. Just composing.
Look at the CC the history of all the projects that we have already had in these conditions attached.
It was not I who drew up this line of logical reasoning and it is not I who are creating "questions" about it

For this apartment the correct one would be Linda "&" Leon "," Carrie.
As it is now Linda "&" Leon "&" Carrie ", reinforcement, creates an interrogation and if followed in another direction misrepresents the understanding of any line of the website.

Nothing to do with room quantities of the place. Example? /
Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora
Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark
Eric & Layla & Mick & Angie, (here, we've always tried to interact a 4some among those four, and then ditto with Jess & Sam)

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

So they are guessing that will be a connection between the three... 
so they are thinking that lisa & em will be bissexuals...

ok... keep your idea i will kept mine

P.S. i only talked in houses =< 3 tenants and that was 'updated' after opening 

P.S.S. You also had Roch&Anastasia, Adam, Jack 

Again.

I have already noticed this in another forum and I will reinforce it.
Throughout the VH website, we now have 4 women who do not seem to indicate a bisexual condition.

Lisa, Violet, Alice, and Karen (Karen & Arnie still do not really have one, but the only one in Lina's management ...).

In Anna's only Lisa management, but that has now been associated with a bi that is Emm.

As for Alice, I know nothing, but as for Violet, I still have a strong feeling that it's just a matter of opportunity that has not yet happened.

Hi everybody

Have we seen some pussy licking this weekend i had to work sadly pls help my list

we have 23 girls in vh.tv and i have seen 15 have bi sex pussy licking 

never seen in bi real sex

Karla, alice,,violet,lisa,  

Just girlplay dildo etc. 

linda, carrie, anastasia, nyuscha

only pussy licking take u of my list

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

Sensationnel,

Leon et Linda dorment complètement nu dans le lit et Carrie les rejoint dans un minimum de vêtements?

Est-ce que mes observations sur ces points négatifs ne seront pas caractérisées par leurs actions là-bas? En 3 et ensemble?
:cool:

Je pense que vu la taille de son sexe  il peut les faire jouir toutes les deux sans problèmes....prévoir un bon gel lubrifiant 

On 11/19/2017 at 4:52 PM, thedbear said:

Okay, I'll do a better explanation.
first look at the dates. It was not intentional, but exactly 14 days between them.

Before the apartment comes the line. So Sally / Linda and Carrie already knew each other (and well), before it was opened. (torpedo # 1).

When the apartment came along the line, Linda and Carrie made it clear to anyone who wanted to see that they had an intimate relationship with each other (Torpedo # 2).
We did not have male presences there yet.

And torpedo # 3 would be a caps from Linda and Carrie, together, and then teasing with a male guest in bed. and then became an effective sex with Carrie. The first of the apartment (six days after this image).

Again leaving "in the air" that apartment would have a liberal potential and equally daring.
All this before was in the field of teaser and teaser.
But now and today we have evolved in this and we are in the real field of execution

So to follow what was suggested before and to make effective would be in my view the adequate (and efficient) way of recovering and increasing even more the credibility of this apartment, the girls and the project.

Unfortunately what we have here today is the appearance of Leon, which blocks with its constant presence the expected evolution and I believe intended.

Carrie has no more "stage" to shine again.

bear, I have labored long and hard over what to say to you and how to say it, so as
not to sound harsh or insulting, or in any other way to come across as negative or
condescending. That is certainly not my intention. I say that because I had a difficult
time comprehending what you were saying to me, due to the language barrier between
us. Unfortunately, there's not going to be anything that either of us can do about that
in near future. Hence, my dilemma.

Then it dawned on me that we were talking about two completely unrelated subjects. I
was trying to offer a defining explanation of just the two phrases written in ze81's and
waldi's posts, which I listed in my original post. I think you were trying to disprove what
I said, based on your knowledge of the tenants, their behaviors, their personalities, their
guests, etc., none of which I had any knowledge of and wasn't referring to.

I hope this helps to explain everything.

Also, I don't have a VH membership, unfortunately, so i don't have access to the Timeline,
the Archives, the Memories, or whatever they are called. I wish I did. :sad:

2 hours ago, letsdothis said:

bear, I have labored long and hard over what to say to you and how to say it, so as
not to sound harsh or insulting, or in any other way to come across as negative or
condescending. That is certainly not my intention. I say that because I had a difficult
time comprehending what you were saying to me, due to the language barrier between
us. Unfortunately, there's not going to be anything that either of us can do about that
in near future. Hence, my dilemma.

Then it dawned on me that we were talking about two completely unrelated subjects. I
was trying to offer a defining explanation of just the two phrases written in ze81's and
waldi's posts, which I listed in my original post. I think you were trying to disprove what
I said, based on your knowledge of the tenants, their behaviors, their personalities, their
guests, etc., none of which I had any knowledge of and wasn't referring to.

I hope this helps to explain everything.

Also, I don't have a VH membership, unfortunately, so i don't have access to the Timeline,
the Archives, the Memories, or whatever they are called. I wish I did. :sad:

Ok, I really have a difficulty here in translations. I write and I want to pass on one thing and Google represents it as another. Sometimes I get lucky first.hehehe

But that's what I meant in essence. This place started from scratch but in a wrong way.

It was not we who announced the bisexual girls there, but the VH itself.

We were not and we intuit that they could (and apparently have) a more intimate and compliant relationship with each other, but Linda and Carie themselves did it.

And we were not suggesting that this apartment could have a strong potential and unique for the projects.
Acting and being a direct competitor of the currents we currently have for George and Anna management: projects in a more daring, dynamic and pleasing condition and acceptance of practically all paying VH users.

It was them, Linda and Carrie, together that signal this light on the horizon, which I represented by torpedo # 3.

Unfortunately, what started to potentiate in two separate presences (together or separated) is now reduced to only one and worse, going towards the "common grave" of the other projects of the same management. A couple ".

I see however that apparently this begins to be "awake" and revised, so it was observed this early in the day and this morning there.

Maybe the initial directions can be resumed and this site can also be a "smart" meeting point and thus leverage, the other apartments of the project.

I emphasize the "smart" and not the basic and with trampled, flawed and purposeless plans.

Alex and Lina, need to agree (even) that George and Anna are advancing their ramifications every more (yes, the term is exactly this: branch). And that they are like this, falling behind.

Just who started this "trail". Alex and Lina (alone).

• As for interpreting what you say on my part with reactivity, you can stay cool and calm, that I take everything here in the forum in the best way and humor possible.:cool:

His line of logical reasoning to his first post, however was correct.:biggrin:

Everybody wants to talk about Leon, meanwhile I'm over here wondering when the guy that fucked the shit out of Carrie will come back. That dude was incredible and had in my opinion the best performance out of all the the other males. I wouldn't be mad if he paid a visit to all the other girls on VH and gave them a good workout... starting with Em because she desperately needs it.

• Like 1