Linda & Leon

14 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Everybody wants to talk about Leon, meanwhile I'm over here wondering when the guy that fucked the shit out of Carrie will come back. That dude was incredible and had in my opinion the best performance out of all the the other males. I wouldn't be mad if he paid a visit to all the other girls on VH and gave them a good workout... starting with Em because she desperately needs it.

That's why I suggested to Jabbath that he have a name and not just # 2
Connors, so he was baptized.
::)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Everybody wants to talk about Leon, meanwhile I'm over here wondering when the guy that fucked the shit out of Carrie will come back. That dude was incredible and had in my opinion the best performance out of all the the other males. I wouldn't be mad if he paid a visit to all the other girls on VH and gave them a good workout... starting with Em because she desperately needs it.

Haha yes Connor for sure should visit Em and then Karla :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

while linda & leon have been doing a fine job of late the cams seem to be getting worse. they really need to start leaving the lights on!

It's strange, they had no problem fucking in the bathroom with the light on, so I have no idea why they continue to put the lights out in the bedroom

1 minute ago, broxman said:

It's strange, they had no problem fucking in the bathroom with the light on, so I have no idea why they continue to put the lights out in the bedroom

they could be bringing in a lot of viewers. maybe they don't realize just how bad the picture is. it's such a waste as linda is 1 of the loveliest girls on the site.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

they could be bringing in a lot of viewers. maybe they don't realize just how bad the picture is. it's such a waste as linda is 1 of the loveliest girls on the site.

Agree, Participant do not know about the importance of light. It is all awareness. 

• Like 1