Linda & Leon

il y a 50 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Learning from George: :biggrin:

NoToilet1.JPG  0   142.75 Ko

So this black square is this permanently on the screen. If so its will be really annoying and off putting and not only that it takes away from the whole concept of the site title with reads real time real lives. I'm sorry but that square needs to go. 

• Like 1

Not sure why but have the strong feeling this place and this residents gona give us some of the hottest moments in VH,lots of possibilities for this place and the residents,now if they gona use it or not that's what we gona see it.Lets hope the cams etc get improved at time for the good stuff:biggrin:.

• Like 1

Just now, Daleys said:

So this black square is this permanently on the screen. If so its will be really annoying and off putting and not only that it takes away from the whole concept of the site title with reads real time real lives. I'm sorry but that square needs to go. 

Its for the toilet. Its totally okay for me its there

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Not sure why but have the strong feeling this place and this residents gona give us some of the hottest moments in VH,lots of possibilities for this place and the residents,now if they gona use it or not that's what we gona see it.Lets hope the cams etc get improved at time for the good stuff:biggrin:.

Already got answer from support cam placement will be improved. :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

People have the right to the minimum privacity(that case it's one of them).That one is understable.The toilet not filmed it fine.

• Like 1