Dispute from VHTV Topics

sr71gn

sr71, you did make a very mean spirited nasty personal attack on Amy, and a whole bunch of us we're offended by it. There's never any reason to attack someone personally on here, for any reason i can think of. I just had a big arguement with miscvoyeur, and we didn't get personal about it, and he pretty much never likes anything i have to say, 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

sr71, you did make a very mean spirited nasty personal attack on Amy, and a whole bunch of us we're offended by it. There's never any reason to attack someone personally on here, for any reason i can think of. I just had a big arguement with miscvoyeur, and we didn't get personal about it, and he pretty much never likes anything i have to say, 

Why did you just say this about me -I thought this was supposed to go to rants and raves

• StnCld316 changed the title to Dispute from VHTV Topics
4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

having just woken up & caught up on this situation i would like to add my 2 cents. amy3 is a valuable contributor to this forum while sr71gn is a complete waste of time who only wants to argue & deserves to be completely ignored. 

Another with his nose up amy's ass--i remember you well from your bashing of Ashley haha- Has amy called in her lynch mob again -- Get your head out of the sand and learn to stand on your own two feet --You are wasting your breath

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

She was upset, she was taking the nice way out, but you're too dim to see it just like everything else. Don't ever talk to me again. Ever!  

Did she take it as a compliment or not? You are her friend -Im sure eventually you can bring her around to your way of thinking --just keep spreading your lies --just like you keep saying i said terrible things to you

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Just in case anyone is following this, the truth is that on several occasions he made several vicious comments towards me that were bad enough that the CC mods had to delete them and as a result sr71 got banned from CC for a short period of time. I was informed that if he wasn't a premium member, he would have been banned permanently for the rings he said to me. It had been a while since this had happened and he pretty much disappeared from CC for a while. He recently came back and I thought maybe he could change his attitude towards me and maybe, just maybe apologize to me. I guess I was wrong. 

Dear Amy people DON'T change, if they treat you differently beware don't trust them cause when you least expect it they'll stab you in the back

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I try to find good in people even when they've shown that they don't deserve my compassion. I guess I have that need cause I would hope that others whom I've hurt in my life would give me the same chance. 

Amy you have a good heart, but beware cause there's evil two legged animals out there waiting for someone trusting like you so they can take advantage of.

• Like 2