Dispute from VHTV Topics

sr71gn

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

ok... lol... The introduction of money subject was just because yes... ok there was nothing more interesting that you would have to know without having the money subject over the table
Men offering money to her for her time... to watch tv??? drink water?? 
Asking that in a section here is very bad but where inclusive the tenants are there and ative on participations is totally wrong and rude.. It's asking for problems and bad decisions

well i'm out

Do you not know any woman who have been approached on the street by men mistaking them for prostitutes --Have you never been in a restaurant and though a particular woman might be a professional escourt?  I merely asked if she has gotten approached when she is out in public --"Men offering money to her for her time... to watch tv??? drink water??" What do you mean by writing this ----I wouldnt have asked if the tenants werent there and active--

Just now, Amy3 said:

Well guess what, I wasn't alone. VH also agreed with me. Anyone can go back and see everything I wrote about Ashley. I did nothing but make succinct arguments to explain why it was in VHs best interest not to allow a tenant or even a guest for that matter to hide. I didn't rail on her as a person. She could have been anyone. I railed against a person being allowed to blatantly hide. 

Vh never agreed that she did anything wrong before she was part of the program and she very quickly complied once she joined--You did absolutely rail on her as a person and the reason you werent alone is because you incite everyone else --you would even make a point of her using the shower curtain --I even posted picture of practically every other girl that came in the place using a shower curtain --you said nothing about them

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm sorry, but this is just bizarre. Do you go up to women in public and ask them if they are prostitutes to sugar babies? You're lucky Violet is a nice person. 

You do nothing but twist the truth-- I have never done that myself and never said i did---but know more than one woman it has happened to--What do you mean im lucky violet is a nice person? I did not in anyway shape or form ask her if she was a prostitute --I asked her in so many words if she ever gets PROPOSITIONED when she is in public--Anyone with any reading comprehension should know the difference im sure ---and again what is bizarre?

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

She did not immediately comply. She was minutes away from getting kicked out by VH before Anna finally convinced her to stop hiding. I have the email from VH telling me that she was done. Sorry, but you have your facts wrong. 

Again you are twisting the facts--You made it very clear at the time you had an email --She was not completely made aware of all that was expected of her as soon as she joined- This came to light at the time --As soon as she knew the rules she followed them --You ranted, raved and sent tickets in on her but she still wasnt dropped--You are not a very nice person and you show few people very much respect--Its always your way or the hgihway

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Um, ok, but to ask something like that to a woman you don't know is kind of bizarre at the very least. I mean would you really ask woman that who you just met? I say you're lucky because I don't think most women would say that they would take it a flattery like Violet did. I think most women would more then likely throw their drink in your face or slap you across the face. 

Are you asking if i would ask exactly what i asked violet of a woman i just met? I have never asked it of anyone i know--several have volunteered this kind of information but we were friends--But i probably would if i was on a talking basis with one i was curious about

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Im not twisting anything. That's not want happened. That's what you think happened, but it's not actually what happened. Are you trying to say that she wasn't minutes away from getting kicked out? She was a tenant, she was hiding, VH kicked her out, and if it weren't for Anna's last minute talk with her, she would have been gone and rightly so. Are you ever going to accept that you were wrong about this?

Absolutely not --it happened as i stated --If she was kicked out how would talking with anna help--It was anna who admitted that Ashley wasnt fully informed of the rules and thats why she wasnt kicked out

43 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You guys were saying that Artur forced Rose to get an abortion and that was totally untrue. Artur was hurting to over what happened. My story was meant to give Artur some leeway because of what he was having to deal with it was understandable why he was acting the way he was. 

This idea that I said anything about Artur not having oral sex with Rose isn't true. I never seriously got into that argument. 

Hi guys, that was me complaining that Artur wouldn't eat Rose pussy. 

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Well you asked Violet and you just met her. She was taken back and abruptly said NO! 

I still do not know what violets reply was to me as i cant read the language she wrote i --At one point you said she was flattered by it and now you say she was taken aback --what did she say? I have never ever met violet -- she is just another participant participating in an open forum

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi guys, that was me complaining that Artur wouldn't eat Rose pussy. 

I never said you did complain about artur not eating Rose's pussy --I complained about it --He did nothing but neglect her over and over and she was sad all the time --she was hooked on an asshole---Amy -hopefully you do know what a scoundrel he was by now..

5 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I never said you did complain about artur not eating Rose's pussy --I complained about it --He did nothing but neglect her over and over and she was sad all the time --she was hooked on an asshole---Amy -hopefully you do know what a scoundrel he was by now..

I think everything i post must be getting translated into something else. I didn't say you did say i complained about Artur eating Rose pussy. Amy said she never did, and i just added it was me bitching about it

Just now, Amy3 said:

He first response was to say NO! Cause she thought you were saying she was some kind of prostitute or a sugar baby. They after reflecting she decided to take your comment as a form of flattery. She's a nice girl who had ever right to throw that drink in your face, but instead she smiled and walked away. 

So you are speaking for violet --again proof positive how you want everything to be your way--she should have been mad at me for calling her a prostitute --but she wasnt and you criticize me on this forum as if i greatly offended her ---you are so sick....Violet obviously realized what i asked was of course flattery to her--How hot does a girl have to look to get propositioned in a super market--She is extraordinary and there are guys who are very wealthy who have been know to buy condos, pay college expenses and provide a new mercedes to drive for very extraordinary women-