Linda & Carrie positive see opportunities

4 minutes ago, Daleys said:

There is no point in having a topic which just one member all this can be discussed in the other topic.

its free to say what u want 

I know the girls read this page so i started it just be course at the other place just told them how bad they are and nobody needs that i think.. especially when you're shy like carrie

she fixes that i know that was why
i started this group is for those who believe in them

il y a 13 minutes, jontee a dit :

its free to say what u want 

I know the girls read this page so i started it just be course at the other place just told them how bad they are and nobody needs that i think.. especially when you're shy like carrie

she fixes that i know that was why
i started this group is for those who believe in them

Well it shows who believe in them if one only posts alone. I have nothing bad to say about them but members here are quick to have a negative side and are only interested in sex sex sex sex sex sex sex.  If i was reading this in their shoes i would feel the same way to. Everyone need to realise that this is their lives and they only can do what they are comfortable with. All this demanding is getting no one anyway. The girls most likely got upset by all the comments and maybe that's why the apt was offline. I'm not into this apartment but they should be given a chance to settle and have positive comments before they let loose.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

Well it shows who believe in them if one only posts alone. I have nothing bad to say about them but members here are quick to have a negative side and are only interested in sex sex sex sex sex sex sex.  If i was reading this in their shoes i would feel the same way to. Everyone need to realise that this is their lives and they only can do what they are comfortable with. All this demanding is getting no one anyway. The girls most likely got upset by all the comments and maybe that's why the apt was offline. I'm not into this apartment but they should be given a chance to settle and have positive comments before they let loose. I know if i was in there shows i would be upset.

thanks for understanding me and the girls i think ....i can bee negative to but i try give it a chans

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DaMutt11 said:

STOP Already.... this is stupid - Getting of tired of coming here for new posts related to the apartment not your obsession about 2 people who are most likely NOT reading any of this forum.

I think a lot of people do so u just have to scroll over it take notes of it..Thanks