Linda & Carrie positive see opportunities

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I don't see any problem with opening a thread to express one's own thoughts. Go for it Jontee! If anyone doesn't like, just don't read it. Seems reasonable to me.

Just imagine 50 peoples do the same in every realms... to talk alone ... how fun will that be... if he wants to spam he may spam on the regular post topic... no need to try to be exclusive

I don't have any problem with the thread itself... the problem is that normally i visit the houses when there are new posts ... and now here, on linda and carrie section... that may lead you to a place where there is a user talking alone post after post... 

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Just imagine 50 peoples do the same in every realms... to talk alone ... how fun will that be... if he wants to spam he may spam on the regular post topic... no need to try to be exclusive

I don't have any problem with the thread itself... the problem is that normally i visit the houses when there are new posts ... and now here, on linda and carrie section... that may lead you to a place where there is a user talking alone post after post... 

but sorry they do the same in every house and threads but this is a bite different i know but be course im alone her but its the same as everywhere else ...in cc 

Just now, jontee said:

but sorry they do the same in every house and threads but this is a bite different i know but be course im alone her but its the same as everywhere else ...in cc 

No it's not... There is nothing like this in no other VH realms... A person creating a extra topic talk about the house and being alone posting after posting just because he is to special to participate in the post where everybody is.. 
Like i said don't have nothing against that if that didn't mean that i have to enter in your 'house' if a new post appear on Linda & Carrie and it't not on the normal post...