Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Sorry to hear about your Dog my friend
We have Renata, now in B2, playing up the girls to some lesbo actions. Fingering, licking and dildo. First in B1 with Regina and Sher. and the twins.

And two nights ago dildo on the new girl Neia. Bea arrived yesterday

The twins into fingering! :rolleyes: That's a turn up for the books. Always fascinated with the twins how they interacted with each other but never thought they would get down to playing on camera.

13 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Great, good to be alive. Can't say the same for my poor old dog. Kicked the bucket a few weeks ago. I see you are still keeping the time for everybody Noldus?

I see there are a few more contributors to the forum. 

How has been the action of late. The last time I checked the postings everybody was having a moan about the lack of action.

Sorry about the loss of your dog!!  They can be just like our children and everybody knows how tough it is to lose a child.  Stay strong and as always, it get's a little easier with time.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry about the loss of your dog!!  They can be just like our children and everybody knows how tough it is to lose a child.  Stay strong and as always, it get's a little easier with time.

Thanks Harley, he was getting pretty old and when he didn't want to go for his usual walk, knew it was his final days. Just didn't wake up one morning.

2 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Thanks Harley, he was getting pretty old and when he didn't want to go for his usual walk, knew it was his final days. Just didn't wake up one morning.

That's so sad man.  That's the way it was with my Beagle but I did one of the hardest things I've ever had to do and that was to put her to sleep.  She was my absolute best friend!!

1 minute ago, Nari Dog said:

How did Nicole end up. The last time I was a paid up member, she suffered a series of fits. Poor old Naga was about to hop on the next flight to Barcelona and rescue her. :biggrin:

She faired pretty well before she left but her condition with Epilepsy is something she will have to deal with for the rest of her life.  The hardest thing for her will be accepting it and doing what she needs to do to minimize any seizures.  I really hope she is doing well!!!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

She faired pretty well before she left but her condition with Epilepsy is something she will have to deal with for the rest of her life.  The hardest thing for her will be accepting it and doing what she needs to do to minimize any seizures.  I really hope she is doing well!!!

Harley, from memory, doesn't your son suffer with epilepsy? 

6 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Harley, from memory, doesn't your son suffer with epilepsy? 

Yes sir he does and it really sucks for him.  There are a lot of things he has wanted to do but due to Epilepsy he can't.  He has always wanted to be a pilot and when he turned 18 my wife and I got a good friend who is also a pilot to take him out and let him fly his plane.  On the trip from the airport to the place where we were going to meet them at was about an hour of flight time and 2 hours by car.  He got to fly once they took off and leveled out.  On the flight back he actually got to go through the flight plan with the tower, took off and flew all the way back to the airport and was going to land the plane but he wanted to see how the auto pilot would do.....I think the landing might of made him a little nervous.  I talked to my friend about his take off and flying the plane all the way home and he said that my son was a natural lol.  I had a good laugh over that one but what a compliment for him!!

26 minutes ago, Noldus said:

and we have a new roommate apt. Three lovely girls
Angie was up this night, had a boy and a girl on visit. So a new girl, she is sleeping in her bed now
(Nothing happen)

Thanks Noldus for the updates. I see there has been some new faces added and still some of the long termers still about. Off now for a night out with some old work mates. Our annual get together. Unfortunately numbers are thinning as time passes.

Will still pop in now and again in to catch up and if it's wall to wall action, might rejoin.

Remember the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month. Lest we forget.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Thanks Noldus for the updates. I see there has been some new faces added and still some of the long termers still about. Off now for a night out with some old work mates. Our annual get together. Unfortunately numbers are thinning as time passes.

Will still pop in now and again in to catch up and if it's wall to wall action, might rejoin.

Remember the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month. Lest we forget.

Sorry, I prepare to leave for a drive up to the mountains now. It's snow there now.
Don't wait to next month poping in Nari ;) See you ;)