Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes sir he does and it really sucks for him.  There are a lot of things he has wanted to do but due to Epilepsy he can't.  He has always wanted to be a pilot and when he turned 18 my wife and I got a good friend who is also a pilot to take him out and let him fly his plane.  On the trip from the airport to the place where we were going to meet them at was about an hour of flight time and 2 hours by car.  He got to fly once they took off and leveled out.  On the flight back he actually got to go through the flight plan with the tower, took off and flew all the way back to the airport and was going to land the plane but he wanted to see how the auto pilot would do.....I think the landing might of made him a little nervous.  I talked to my friend about his take off and flying the plane all the way home and he said that my son was a natural lol.  I had a good laugh over that one but what a compliment for him!!

Fully understand his reactions. Did some flying in my early days, really enjoyed it. Then bought my first car and picked up a girlfriend. Result end of my flying ambitions. :cry:

• Like 1