Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

1 minute ago, odpegleg said:

REAL LIFE is Boring    The girls all lay around caressing each other but no sexual things come out of it.   IT IS A BIG SHOW 

5 of the girls are watching a movie...What do you expect them to do..All bate for us!!...Now that would be a fucking BIG SHOW...:dodgy:

• Like 1

Ich will mich nicht in die Reihe der Orakel-Brüder in diesem Forum einreihen, aber was hier von RLC geboten wird ist "Scheiße" !

Die beiden "neuen" Wohnungen ANGIE,GLASHA,SONYA & "B4" sind ein totaler Reinfall.

Noch sollte Qualität vor Quantität kommen.

Mein Orakel sagt mir heute :

Die Zwillinge gehen in "B2" zu Victoria und Beatrice

Diese Mädchen passen besser zusammen.

Nela & Domenica ziehen zu Yana und Ricky .

Mit Nela & Domenica wird das in "B2" nichts, aber vielleicht wird es was intimeres mit den beiden wenn sie in einen "Raum" leben.

------------------------------- Übersetzt mit Google ------------------------------------------

I do not want to join the line of oracle brothers in this forum, but what RLC offers is "shit"!

The two "new" apartments ANGIE, GLASHA, SONYA & "B4" are a complete flop.
Still, quality should come before quantity.

My oracle tells me today:

The twins go in "B2" to Victoria and Beatrice
These girls fit better together.

Nela & Domenica move to Yana and Ricky.
With "Nela & Domenica" this will not work in "B2", but maybe there will be something more intimate with the two when they live in a "room".

Translated with Google

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So, 5 girls watching movie together isn't real life!!..I'm not getting into this same argument again just because the girls won't perform like seals at a fucking zoo for you...

Never wanted them to perform like seals,maybe lionesses,, original.gif