Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017
1 hour ago, moritzmax said:

Ich will mich nicht in die Reihe der Orakel-Brüder in diesem Forum einreihen, aber was hier von RLC geboten wird ist "Scheiße" !

Die beiden "neuen" Wohnungen ANGIE,GLASHA,SONYA & "B4" sind ein totaler Reinfall.

Noch sollte Qualität vor Quantität kommen.

Mein Orakel sagt mir heute :

Die Zwillinge gehen in "B2" zu Victoria und Beatrice

Diese Mädchen passen besser zusammen.

Nela & Domenica ziehen zu Yana und Ricky .

Mit Nela & Domenica wird das in "B2" nichts, aber vielleicht wird es was intimeres mit den beiden wenn sie in einen "Raum" leben.

------------------------------- Übersetzt mit Google ------------------------------------------

I do not want to join the line of oracle brothers in this forum, but what RLC offers is "shit"!

The two "new" apartments ANGIE, GLASHA, SONYA & "B4" are a complete flop.
Still, quality should come before quantity.

My oracle tells me today:

The twins go in "B2" to Victoria and Beatrice
These girls fit better together.

Nela & Domenica move to Yana and Ricky.
With "Nela & Domenica" this will not work in "B2", but maybe there will be something more intimate with the two when they live in a "room".

Translated with Google

I can't say much about B4 yet, it is only on its 3rd day, but it looks pretty good so far. All the girls shower openly, Diane has even bated alittle!

R2 have now been up 4 weeks, 1 month, I must say I'm very dissapointed. OK, it has been 2 big parties, and some undercover sex, but I still think they are way too uncomortable with the cameras, bearly showing any nudity, even when taking showers. I hope it is improving, but the first month has been dissapointing to me.

All you guys who watch B-2, can you tell me what has happen between Beatrice and Neia ? Seems like friends that stay in that big bedroom have issues Nicole and Estelle for example, seems like now No No Not gonna do it Neia is hardly, or not at all speaking to Beatrice these days and she has teamed up with the Domamatrix Dominica, and Beatrice has now teamed up with Victoria the Vixon that has lost her way without Renata. ,,,,,,,,, DRAMA CENTRAL..........:huh:

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

All you guys who watch B-2m can you tell me what has happen between Beatrice and Neia ? Seems like friends that stay in that big bedroom have issues Nicole and Estelle for example, seems like now No No Not gonna do it Neia is hardly, or not at all speaking to Beatrice these days and she has teamed up with the Domamatrix Dominica, and Beatrice has now teamed up with Victoria the Vixon that has lost her way without Renata. ,,,,,,,,, DRAMA CENTRAL..........:huh:

I'm lost as you are   

17 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

All you guys who watch B-2, can you tell me what has happen between Beatrice and Neia ? Seems like friends that stay in that big bedroom have issues Nicole and Estelle for example, seems like now No No Not gonna do it Neia is hardly, or not at all speaking to Beatrice these days and she has teamed up with the Domamatrix Dominica, and Beatrice has now teamed up with Victoria the Vixon that has lost her way without Renata. ,,,,,,,,, DRAMA CENTRAL..........:huh:

The tensions came with the entry of Domenika - Why and Wiso, no idea!